What they're not telling you about the following story is that the car that was the "hit and run" car did it intentionally, hitting the other car 2 to 3 times. They also didn't tell you it was an Escalade, expensive late model SUV with Sonora Mexico plates. What do you think was going on and will they ever really tell us, or who the victims in the other car were?

Published: 09.06.2006

Injury accident on northbound I-19, investigation causing lengthy delays
ARIZONA DAILY STAR
A two-vehicle collision on Interstate 19 near Green Valley that left one person seriously hurt was causing lengthy traffic delays this afternoon.
Officials provided few details but said two vehicles were headed northbound on Interstate 19 near Pima Mine Road when they collided about 2:30 p.m.
The collision caused one vehicle to roll, seriously injuring at least one person inside, said Officer Jim Oien, a Department of Public Safety spokesman.
The other vehicle involved left the scene and state police were looking for it, Oien said.
Authorities closed both northbound lanes of I-19 at Pima Mine Road and were redirecting traffic on the emergency lane, Oien said.
Heavy traffic backup was expected, as DPS would have the area closed for several hours while officers investigated.
http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/145485