Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

International treaty used in motion to dismiss molestation..

June 13, 2007 11:05 pm

International treaty used in motion to dismiss molestation case

By Daniel Silliman

dsilliman@news-daily.com

Even the defense attorney admitted it was a long shot.

Citing an international treaty, Stephen Mackie argued charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated battery and cruelty to children should be dismissed because police didn’t tell the accused man he could seek advice from the Mexican consulate.

According to the Vienna Convention, signed in 1963, “foreign nationalsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have worked in the medical field for over 30 years...
    if you have never seen a raped and molested baby or
    child, you would NEVER forget it. I do not know
    how ANYONE even a lawyer could defend someone
    who committs this most despicable act. This act requires
    public castration and a slow death.

I read this story and was immediately sickened. How can there be any excuse for committing such a horrible act on a child. This man deserves to be in jail for life.

This man is going to the hot place in his next life.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Chia-Duran. Chia-Duran, a native of Mexico, is accused of molesting an 8-month-old girl. When the girl was brought to Southern Regional Medical Center, on Dec. 25, she had 30 bruises on her body, her ribs, vertebrae and skull were fractured, leaving her paralyzed. She had blood in her diaper, her brain was bleeding, and physical evidence suggested she had been molested.

Turner said about 100 pages of single-spaced medical records, verified by more than five doctors, is “unrefutableâ€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

This is just so dumb. First, Mexico will probably get the man extradited there since anything over 20 they consider a life sentence and they are against them as anti-death penalty.

Second, how can you support the statement "The man doesn’t speak any English,â€

Since Bush has sided against the US in support of convicted mexican murders of children, it is no wonder that judges are supporting illegals.

bush has thrown America's law in the toilet and has allowed illegal murders to be judged under different laws than american murders. Discrimination against american murders.

All crimes are being prosecuted for legal American citizens now...because we can be identified. I only thank god, that I did not buy into that crap of having my children fingerprinted school. It is enough that they had to legally have a SS# at birth. Course, come to think of it, they were fingerprinted
    at birth and footprinted.
    Americans are being criminalized, fined and jailed for the smallest
    things while illegals are being set free only to do worse. And we are
    taxed for this , too.

I don't give a damn about any convention, lock him up and throw away the key PERIOD.

These people are to much, in one circumstance you don't dare ask them if they are legal or illegal now all of a sudden the police are just suppose to know with out asking, they treated him like any citizens and now people are not happy about that, give us a break you can not have it both ways. Get over it and throw the man in jail for life!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All you LOOKIE LOU"S out there in the backround yes you! COME ON GET INVOLVED!! If you have a question or need help just ask! one of these wonderful ALIPAC members will get back to you!! AND A BIG WELCOME!!
    "RED ALERT"
    We need a flood of 'No compromise" calls and e-mails into these Senate offices fast! Bush is bribing Republican TO PUSH S1348. Come on everyone time is crucial call all the senators not just your own.
    LETS ROLL!! you are the new patriots!

INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 388#387388
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Human garbage.....filthy trash. This sickens me to my soul!

MW
    [quote]Chia-Duran. Chia-Duran, a native of Mexico, is accused of molesting an 8-month-old girl. When the girl was brought to Southern Regional Medical Center, on Dec. 25, she had 30 bruises on her body, her ribs, vertebrae and skull were fractured, leaving her paralyzed. She had blood in her diaper, her brain was bleeding, and physical evidence suggested she had been molested.

Turner said about 100 pages of single-spaced medical records, verified by more than five doctors, is “unrefutableâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn