Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iowa--Man pleads not guilty to abducting girl

Man pleads not guilty to abducting girl
    6:25 PM

SIOUX CITY -- A Sioux City man has pleaded not guilty to abducting a 7-year-old girl from Mid-City Park.

Armando Orozco, 24, opted to enter his plea to one count of first-degree kidnapping via a written arraignment Wednesday rather than appear in court today.

District Judge Gary E. Wenell scheduled trial for March 18 in Woodbury County District Court. Orozco remains in the Woodbury County Jail on a $150,000 bond. If convicted as charged, he would receive an automatic sentence of life in prison without parole.

Orozco is accused of taking the girl from the park on Dec. 22 and sexually assaulting her at his nearby apartment at 901 Virginia St. before letting her go.

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/article ... 02130d.txt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aaaargh.....too common and too sick. Ain't my culture, but I am taxed. This is so wrong on so many levels but a part of me wishes this will happen to a child of one of the pro-illegal elected officials. They get to live in their glass houses and it would only server Them right for bringing this to the rest of us.

I know it is wrong for me to think this way, I really do. Enough is enough however and if one politicians child experiences this so the thousands upon thousands of others do not have to then I am almost okay with it.

This is so wrong and should make everyone angry. NOT IN MY COUNTRY YOU SICK MACHISMO SECOND GRADE GRADS!!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This is so wrong and should make everyone angry. NOT IN MY COUNTRY YOU SICK MACHISMO SECOND GRADE GRADS!!!
    I agree completely... but take out some of that anger with Bush, Chertoff, Reid, Pelosi, Kay Baily Hutchinson, Gov Perry, McCain ...... there is enough blame to go around
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)