Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Irish Lobby vows to continue battle for 50,000 undocumented

ILIR Looks Towards Plan B
    July 4, 2007

By Debbie McGoldrick

THE Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform has vowed to continue the battle to legalize the estimated 50,000 undocumented in the U.S., despite last week’s collapse of a comprehensive reform bill in the Senate that will almost certainly push the issue aside until after the 2008 presidential election.

The so-called “grand bargainâ€

I'm part Irish and I have no sympathy for the Irish illegal immigrants. Go home.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same here go back and GET IN THE LINE!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I too am of Irish descent and if you are here illegally I don't call you family or friend! Get real....if this were Ireland and I was the intruder you would rally together and send mr packing. If I were insisting it were my right to stay because I got there before you caught me and stopped me you'd laugh at my ridiculous assertions! Go Home! Submit a visa request, pay the fees like everyone else and wait your turn!!! In case you didn't get it the first time I said, "Wait your turn!" Since you illegals from Ireland have probably not been keeping up with the laws back home, here's an update on what you should be at home helping with...The posts are from the Irish Examiner and are from 2002 and 2003. Looks like your countrymen decided to deal with issue long before we did, but you've been so busy griping for rights in a foreign country (to which you are NOT ENTITLED) you probably didn't notice! Note to Senator Edward Kennedy: Try G-O-O-G-L-E sometime between martinis! Maybe you won't look so ignorant next time you open your mouth!

__________________________________________________ ___________

Border watch for illegal immigrants

By Michael Brennan
    GARDAÃ

All illegals need to go home.

Banned
    Does Kennedy mean by "moving closer to our ideals" erasing our borders and merging with the narco-state of Mexico, as HE, Bush, Kyl, Martinez and others proposed in Sec 413 of the Senate amnesty bill???????

Is this the ideal America Kennedy is proposing????

He and others pushing this hellacious agenda can to straight to Hades.

article says 50,000 there might be 20,000 just in Boston
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm Irish and I believe they should all go back to Ireland and try to come in the LEGAL way.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>