Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    So let's recap:

Once again if you are a hard working, middle class American citizen who plays by the rules- we get slammed again. We pay for everything to begin with and now we have to pay for this.

If you are illegal, took on a mortgage that you shouldn't have or a big greedy mortgage company-you win!

Welcome to America.
    I couldn't have summed it up better!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    josey the typical low grade illegal alien supporter has been banned.

I love how they pretend they want immigration laws enforced as if they could establish some credibility lol

Josey is banned for violating multiple rules in his/her first four posts including using racially derogatory terms "redneck" and being a generally nasty person on our boards.

This song is for you Josey! Listen closely!

The Offspring - Come out and Play! (gotta keep'em separated)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INE-lykhTp8

Yaaa the song has been heard!!!

So back to the topic on hand!
    You cant ban me you [MOD EDIT], get your head [MOD EDIT]

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oopsi

I love how they pretend they want immigration laws enforced as if they could establish some credibility lol

Josey is banned for violating multiple rules in his/her first four posts including using racially derogatory terms "redneck" and being a generally nasty person on our boards.

You cant ban me you [MOD EDIT], get your [MOD EDIT]

Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

How the RINO in Charge got us here with his Democrat solution:

Today, President Bush announced a new goal to help increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million before the end of the decade. The President's aggressive housing agenda will help dismantle the barriers to homeownership by providing down payment assistance, increasing the supply of affordable homes, increasing support for self-help homeownership programs, and simplifying the home buying process & increasing education. The President also issued "America's Homeownership Challenge" to the real estate and mortgage finance industries to join in his effort to increase the number of minority homeowners by taking concrete steps to tear down the barriers to homeownership that face minority families.
    MORE HERE

Coming soon: His Democrat bailout solution. Support your local conservatives!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You cant ban me you [MOD EDIT], get your head [MOD IDIT].
    We can ban you all day and night little troll. And if you become to disruptive, we can send you over to the feds.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

You cant ban me you [MOD EDIT], get your [MOD EDIT].
    We can ban you all day and night little troll. And if you become to disruptive, we can send you over to the feds.

W

Cheers W!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by josey
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Why in the world are we paying for this?The majority of these loans were givin to illigals.This is Bushs only reason for doing this.He will do anything to help these people at our expense.My 13 year old just flooded our home.70 % of the intior of our home is destroyed.I never once asked for help from this gov nor do I need it.But if my last name was Sanchez ill bet id get all the free aid I need.I no this sounds racist but I am soooooo tired of this gov giving our money to these people.These banks aught to be shut down or pay the price for their greed.
    I agree with you! All these banks are soooo worried about giving Americans loans based on there "credit score" but if you speak Spanish and have a Hispanic sur-name its free reign for them and hey no social security card required either!!!
    I agree that your both ignorant fools, why dont you go get yourself a hispanic have them fill out a credit card application with any bank and see how not so easy it is for anyone to get a credit card I bet you they will be denied faster than you can hit your crack pipe.
    Lay off the ketamine.

Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    I signed up for this blog site thinking that it would be a good thing to be part of an alliance against ilegals, but after reading some of the posts on this site especially the new one about the proposed mortgage help from the government, it is clear for me to see why this country will never be again the great nation it once was we are headed the way of russia and it wont be to much longer before all hell breaks out, the mentality or lack of, people who have posted here is incredible, I agree with anyone who is in favor of strict enforcement of our laws in regards to Ilegals, but to say that most people who are losing there homes are Ilegals, where do you morons get your information a cracker jack box, you idiot white trash rednecks are a bigger problem, do me a fovor you want to make a difference for all americans, stop smoking crack and drinking drano and go get yourself an education our government offers you a basic one for free, every time I turn on the news and see somebody cryinng on television because they are about to or already have lost there home are WHITE not black not hispanic "White People" and I dont think they are idiots for wanting a piece of the american dream, Ilegals cant buy homes, Wake UP America or sleep past extinction, lets put our efforts were they belong.
    Really, since when can't they? Research several articles here, where illegals are re-financing their homes for money to go back to Mexico!

Alot of people want the American dream, but some know that they can't afford it, therefore they wait until they can or they keep dreaming....The people that went headon into knowing that they could not afford it deserve what they are getting and calling people names is not going to change that fact!
    Another problem with america, you need to pick your battles carefully, you my friend have no Idea of what it is you are talking about its obvious in your reply, for example head on knowingly, people who purchased there home with a 2 year subprime loan thinking in 2 years I can refinance and get a better loan once I prove to the bank I can pay, good idea except for the fact that no factered in all of the speculators who were running around purchasing properties back to back before the first property even hit their crdit report thinking I will sell it and make a profit because the market is really good, builders keep building because speculators are snatching everything up, flooding the market with excess Stock, value's start to drop because of the overstock, interest rate start to rise on subprime loans but you cant refi or sell because theres to much stock so builders need to drop prices to move excess inventory, driving the value of your home lower and lower everyday, greedy loan comanies raising interests outragelesly + No refinance + No sell = Foreclosure, get it right, I wont call you any names this time for I belive that your reply states your mental capabilities. REMEMBER BASIC EDUCATIONS ARE FREE IN THIS COUNTRY, GO GET ONE!
    You can't spell and you are seemingly incapable of writing a coherent sentence. Take your own advice.

You know, I think that sucks.

I mean, I'm GLAD he got kicked... but I really wish people with opposing views could behave themselves better. Everyone here is passionate, but polite. Just like America should be. He (or she?) could've easily posted everything he/she posted, but without the rotten tone, and gotten genuine answers from all of us.

Jeesh?

PS ...I wrote this post this morning, and just now got back from work, and wow! ...A good one!
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

It's too bad that uninformed bleeding hearts can't see any further then the end of their noses.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast