Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Attack

What took so long, We are now 6 years past 911 and 5 years past both wars that we started on foreign ground with out a trial or any credible evidence other than the 922 commission. I can't beleave we have been so stupid to claim all this was terriorist caused and we did noting to protect our borders. I'm glad in one way that all of the illegals are good god fearing catholics, yes some are criminals but they are not hell bent on killing Americans. Maybe the housing bubble will chase most home we have to open the border the other direction and pay them to leave start charging for health care at $15,000 per baby, charge more for water, gas, electricity and all other nessecities if your paying with cash and don't have a valid bank account. We have the means to correct this problem we just haven't figured out how to live without cheap labor in our farm and food industry.

Not in my neighborhood

I simply can not imagine living in a place that is controlled by drug cartels, and not doing whatever it takes to defeat them. If this sort of thing were to begin in my home territory and the cops could not or would not declare all out war on the offenders, I would gather together all people who could fight and clean house.

I have gangs operating in my home territory and I know it by grafitti. My response to this when I see it is to inform law enforcement and their usual response is they are already aware and are surveiling. I have called numerous times to report it in different areas. I give them three calls and if the situation is not remedied by the third call I let my local law enforcement know I can and will go buy paint and paint over the grafitti myself.

When I have told them this and they have responded "if you do that and we catch you, then we will charge you with defacing property" my response is, "either you take care of it or I will and IF you catch me and arrest me fine, I'll bond out and still feel the same way".

I FLAT OUT REFUSE !!! to put up with any type of intimidation from any criminal be it grafitti or personal threats. These people don't want to be identified by me, I am no different from them when it comes to what I stand for and what I will stand. I am not a vigilante I am a legal tax paying American citizen who REFUSES to allow criminal activity to rule my life or to take a strong hold in my neighborhood.

Is it just me ? Surely there are enough citizens in every city who feel as I do, why are they not doing something ? I realize that the situation we are discussing is a lot worse than grafitti but it is not impossible to stop these scum bags. There are many solutions to a problem, pick one and do it and if that does not work then pick another.

I strongly feel that the main reason these drug cartels have been allowed to grow is because some of the people who are supposed to be enforcing the law are corrupt. The entire law enforcement from local on up to the FBI, CIA, DHS needs to be thouroughly investigated so that the corrupt officials can be prosecuted. Only then will law enforcement be able to stop the drug cartels.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

LNR

Who profits?

Everything boils down to profit and loss.

Who profits by the open borders? Corporations who exploit the illegals and drive down wages because they can hire illegals with impunity. The administration therefore "takes care of their buddies" by allowing open borders.

Who profits by another 9/11? The influx of terrorists is an incidental "plus" because another 9/11 will be a great reason to declare martial law and strip us of our civil rights and civil liberties.

Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses
    2. Privatize profits

Don't allow the Bush-Clinton dynasty to continue! Vote Ron Paul
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

I strongly feel that the main reason these drug cartels have been allowed to grow is because some of the people who are supposed to be enforcing the law are corrupt.

I was going to be flip and say, 'd'ya think?' - but I agree completely. There is no other reason for our law enforcement to aid and abet this crime.

The people making money off this are not the street pusher - not even the smugglers - it is the ones sitting in the Amen corner on Sunday morning, and the ones with power over the rest of us.

We learned in school that England introduced opium to China so they could keep the people addicted and keep them working -

Think that might be happening here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Note the date of this report, November 15. This aired locally and none of the local papers ever went with the story and this local TV station was criticised for running this story by a lot of the viewers.

Southern Arizona Security Alert

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 09:35 PM MST

By Som Lisaius, KOLD News 13

The Arizona-Mexico border is so much more than just an international line. Depending on who you are or where you're coming from, it's a passageway of hope, opportunity or asylum.

But since 9/11 the Arizona-Mexico border has become something more, a possible point of entry for the very people who hate us most.

KOLD News 13 asks, "As a member of our society, do you believe this is something people need to be aware of, need to be notified of?" Jack Gresham says, "I believe it is, I believe it is, yes."

KOLD News 13 is the only news outlet to obtain this FBI urgent report outlining a possible terrorist threat right here in southern Arizona. It speaks specifically to Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista.

The document gives no timetable or explanation of how the threat will be carried out. But does say, "a group of Iraqis may have entered the United States through tunnels from Mexico into Arizona," and those same "Iraqis are believed to be the ones who will perpetrate the attack on Fort Huachuca."

Lt. Colonel Matthew Garner of the United States Army says, "The military is always a target, I believe."

For security purposes, Lt. Col. Garner wouldn't tell us what's been done or what's being done to stop the threat. But he did say the U.S. Government takes this very seriously.

And that Fort Huachuca is fully aware and prepared for anything that comes its way.

Lt. Col. Garner says, "We operate within that knowing that we are always a target, and then we take all precautions necessary whether it's a general threat or a specific threat like the one you're talking about."

According to the report which cites sources and sub sources within the DEA, the Iraqis may currently be located on an "unidentified Indian reservation" in Arizona.

The Tohono O'odham nation is one possibility, with more than 2 and half million acres that start near Casa Grande and continue south all the way to the Mexico border.

William Bevill says, "The fact that it's somewhere closer to Tucson makes it more of a concern."

Audrey Gresham says, "Why didn't we know about this? It's pretty scary that they could be coming. It's like who else is coming?"

Gresham says, "It's pretty scary, pretty scary that they're using tunnels to come through, you know."

Opinions aside, not everyone views the report as an imminent threat.

One former Congressman, who asked not to be identified for this report, said the document seems "dubious" and "without merit." Not only that, it's dated May 14th, 2007.

That was six months ago.

And Fort Huachuca hasn't seen an attack yet.

Ashleen O'Gaea says, "The administration has given us a lot of convenient information before which has proved to be less than accurate."

O'Gaea says, "Whether that be honest misunderstanding or deliberate deceit is up for debate."

Still, what's most troubling about the report is the mere possibility - and nobody's disputing the fact this could happen.

Lending fuel to that possibility, the report says, is an arsenal of weapons already in the United States.

They include two Milan--surface to surface, anti-tank missiles; some Soviet made surface to air missiles; and an unspecified number of grenade launchers.

When we showed the report to Tucsonans, many of their reactions were the same. They were definitely concerned and disturbed about the possibility- but even more so by the idea. This may very well be taking place, and nobody brought it to their attention, until now.

"I don't know why we haven't heard about it sooner, according to Gresham.""It's pretty scary, our kids are here. This is where we live."

Bevill says, "If this is being kept confidential, something so close to here, I think this of more importance than what we're doing in Iraq. Seems like the kind of information that would benefit everybody here."

FBI officials wouldn't speak to us on camera, but said in a prepared statement: "The information in this report was disseminated to law enforcement and intelligence partners for situational awareness, even though it had not been completely evaluated."

They went on to say, "There is no information to state this is a credible threat. We remind people to remain vigilant and report suspicious activity to their local authorities."

That, more than anything is what officials want people to remember.

Threats can and do exist and that's why reporting suspicious activity is so important. We all hope something like this never happens.

But if it does awareness and vigilance may be what's needed most in such a time of crisis.

http://www.kold.com/global/story.asp?s= ... =Printable
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Published: 11.26.2007

FBI: Widely reported terrorist threat to Fort Huachuca unfounded
    National reports on terrorists crossing the border with the help of Mexican drug smugglers to attack the Army post in Sierra Vista are incorrect
    By Aaron Mackey
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    A plot by dozens of foreign terrorists who purportedly planned to attack Fort Huachuca with rocket propelled grenades and mines has proved unfounded, an FBI spokesman said Monday.
    The threat, detailed by a local television station and The Washington Times after information was recently leaked to them, involved Iraqi and Afghan terrorists working with a Mexican drug cartel to smuggle themselves and weapons across the U.S. border.
    The terrorists reportedly were targeting Fort Huachuca, home of the Army’s intelligence center, which trains soldiers in interrogation and is home to a testing facility for sensitive electronic equipment.
    The intelligence advisory compiled by several federal agencies said the attack was scheduled to occur in May. The information was passed on to Fort Huachuca commanders, who changed security practices in an effort to avoid an attack.
    But the attack never occurred and was the result of bad information, said Manuel Johnson, an FBI spokesman based in Phoenix.
    “A thorough investigation was conducted and there is no evidence showing that the threat was credible,â€
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

This is very disturbing. I just wonder what will be the excuse for not securing our borders when something does happen. Because it's not a matter of if but when. We have to demand that our borders get secured and demand it now. We don't have time to waste. Our government is blowing smoke up our skirts!

There is absolutely no excuse for our government allowing this to get to this point. If we have another 911, all the elected officials may as well just walk out of their offices and go home because they will not be able to withstand the roar from the people this time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Published: 11.26.2007

FBI: Widely reported terrorist threat to Fort Huachuca unfounded
    National reports on terrorists crossing the border with the help of Mexican drug smugglers to attack the Army post in Sierra Vista are incorrect
    By Aaron Mackey
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    ∫ Read more in Tuesday’s Arizona Daily Star
    http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/213456.php
    And we should believe this, why?

It's more feasible that they're trying to cover-up a valid leak ... that way, when another 9/11 happens, they can say that they "investigated" this and found it implausible or unfounded. So the 2nd 9/11 will be another "we never saw this coming" and/or "who could ever predict that someone would (fill in the blank)(fly planes into a building)(use RPG's against military bases). I don't believe a word anyone in any of our governmental agencies say nor anything the politicians say. There are a few "truth-tellers" but the media paints them as nut-cases or conspiracy theorists. It's Orwellian. We're in a McCarthy-esque play. Bush is the new McCarthy and terrorism is the new communism.

Check out this link and click on the interview with Naomi Wolf, author of The End of America ... an important book no one in the media will talk about.
    http://markmolaro.blip.tv
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Welcome to ALIPAC, boneshaker and LNR

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast