Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Welcome to ALIPAC, boneshaker and LNR
    Thanks for the welcome ... I've been getting emails (someone put me on your email list) for months and I've done everything suggested in the emails (calling and writing congress, calling EACH PERSON IN THE NEW YORK SENATE! to voice opposition to drivers licenses for illegals, writing the spineless Pelosi) ... just never got around to joining in here ... am glad to be a part of this forum ... Important stuff here.

A question: Can we talk about other things going on besides the illegal immigration issue? For example, could we discuss things like our trade deficit with China and our dependence on China? Or China's military build-up and espionage of our defense systems?
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Quote Originally Posted by LNR
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Welcome to ALIPAC, boneshaker and LNR
    Thanks for the welcome ... I've been getting emails (someone put me on your email list) for months and I've done everything suggested in the emails (calling and writing congress, calling EACH PERSON IN THE NEW YORK SENATE! to voice opposition to drivers licenses for illegals, writing the spineless Pelosi) ... just never got around to joining in here ... am glad to be a part of this forum ... Important stuff here.

A question: Can we talk about other things going on besides the illegal immigration issue? For example, could we discuss things like our trade deficit with China and our dependence on China? Or China's military build-up and espionage of our defense systems?
    Welcome LNR.
    If you read what topics may be posted in a certain forum it will help you understand where to post, topics like you asked about may be posted in other topics. If you are unsure feel free to ask and don't worry if you make a mistake but please do take the time to read our rules.
    The mods and admin are here to help.
    Again welcome to alipac.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

War funding = secure borders.

If we weren't involved in another pointless war again *Thanks bush* And spent the billions of dollars trying "Teach" them how to run a country. Then we could have some damn secure borders with all that money. In fact if you count all the money spent on the war, I think we could have sealed it 40 times over. What do you think?

The nation has been a corrupt capitalist country for decades. Lets change this. Feed OUR poor, and help OUR fellow Americans. I'm tired of seeing the fed government neglect the country. We are the people of the government. Put down your beer, and turn off your nightly sitcoms, and get involved. Thank you ALIPAC for inducing patriotic behavior!

LNR

Welcome Gigster!
    For a FRIGHTENING look at the cost of the war in Iraq, see this ongoing tally:
    http://www.nationalpriorities.org/Cost- ... War-3.html

Almost 1/2 TRILLION already and no end in sight.
    As for national security: the site says it can be broken down into 3 main categories:
    1. preventive measures such as securing nuclear materials abroad and participating in multi-lateral diplomatic and peacekeeping operations;
    2. homeland security such as providing port security and coordinating emergency first responders; and
    3. the military

For every dollar spent on national security, 89 cents is spent on the military and only 7 cents on homeland security, with 4 cents bringing up the rear with preventative measures.

If you look at what the federal govt spends as a whole:
    27% goes to the military
    21 % goes to health
    Can you tell me who has the clout?

What's wrong with this picture?
    Our bridges are falling down (Minneapolis), our water supply and other infrastructure needs drastic overhaul etc etc ... but Haliburton wouldn't be able to have a no bid contract on those things, and they wouldn't be able to be a world away out of the watchful eyes of WE THE PEOPLE where they can waste and waste and not do.

Bush just signed what is in effect a treaty with Iraq WITHOUT THE VOTE OF CONGRESS to keep us in Iraq forever. A treaty by any other name is still a treaty. The loopholes and double-speak are disgusting.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Dear Members,I wish i could not i told you so but we knew and did nothing to stop this.Congrss must be pushed to act and now more than ever.Put back the fence funding and get it built before we are hit again.Democrats must be made to understand just what's at stake.If they don't they will never win anything ever again.Patrick

Gosh, a lot of new people here - welcome and your - well, don't want to say anger - but your 'strong interest' in this is good. I always feel a little better when I see someone new come on who is rearing to go.

We have got to break our addiction to party politics. It is the way they have kept the voters out of the process - really it is. With so much money going to the parties from corporations, foreign and domestic, foreign governments, etc., they can just about put any candidate they want on the ballot. The parties push out every other voice and field their two candidates. It matters not to them which gets elected - since they both are bought and paid for by the same group of people.

Think about it - illegal immigration, globalization, the destruction of our manufacturing base, etc, has marched steadily along for the last 50 years, through administrations and congress controlled by either party or a mixture of the two.

They are on the same wave length. They have their own pet projects that keep the American voters aligned behind their party name, but in the big things - they march in tandem.

We have to break that chain -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, Gigster, danmo43 and patrickm4455. Glad to have you aboard.

nntrixie drug cartels

"I strongly feel that the main reason these drug cartels have been allowed to grow is because some of the people who are supposed to be enforcing the law are corrupt."

I saw this post and for the most part I have kept my mouth shut for credibility reasons.

My home was unlawfully seized by Ameriquest and the recent DHS HR.1955 and S.1959 were pushed by Simon Wiesenthal and Rand groups these are the homegrown terrorist acts the kingpins in the Simon Wiesenethal group are George Bush, Hillary Clinton, Anthony (LaRaza) Villaragosa and Roland Arnall
    (his company Ameriquest found guilty of defrauding millions of U.S. citizens)

Roland Arnall has unlawfully foreclosed on hundreds of thousands of homes nationwide and helped create the sub-prime collapse. The abandoned homes often become drug homes.

I went to Illinois believing I was helping save the home of the mother of forward deployed serviceman and the owner of the home had all sorts of photos and memorabilia of herself with many Senators Congressman, Presidents etc. even a picture of herself on Air Force one.

I got her an interview with Michael Moores production crew thinking she was on the side of the victims and was a victim of a fraudulent lender. She went on to rattle off all her government connections and qualifications as an expert witness for medical and murder cases and then told Michael Moore's crew that there was no lending fraud and that she had researched the few cases of predatory lending and mortgage service fraud and that they were all drug addicts and liars.

While there she made numerous attempts to get me to leave my evidence at her home and then go out with to do shopping.

She told me the government was seizing the homes of drug addicts though bogus loans designed to fail and using them to fund the drug trade in order to fund black ops and that the State police and D.A.'s AG's Senators, Congressman etc. all knew but they funds were needed for security and that all the borrowers they were stripping assets from were drunks, drug addicts, and criminals anyways. She claimed the I-55 and I-57 corridors were being used to transport drugs.

I had driven 2500 miles in below zero weather to help save her so I left her home and after leaving I was pulled over by the Illinois State police who stripped me of my clothes handcuffed me very tightly in a ball like position and drove me around in an unheated paddy wagon for 3 hours about 150-170 miles from central to Northern Ill and kept me in jail under a false name and refused to allow me to contact a lawyer. I am carpenter or at least was until my leg was broken to stop me from going after Ameriquest and was used to being in the cold but never with no cloths but a thin jail suit in sub-zero weather felt like I was freezing to death.

Previously the Local police after constantly surveileing me harrasing me and falsely arresting me told me to just plain leave Illinois and not come back. The Illinois Governor had given 25 million in tax breaks to the very same office that stole my home.

I filled RICO (Mafia) charges Against Roland Arnall and in exchange for 12 million in unlawful donations George Bush got Roland Arnall out of the country.

Now I'm not saying any part of the drug or black ops story is true but it is a fact that the unlawful foreclosures become drug houses. And it seems George Bush has done more to promote the drug trade and allowing Arab terrorists over the souther border.

I'm not allowed to travel after meeting with the California A.G.'s office the A.G. is Roland Arnalls personal friend, the Ventura county Sherriff tried to run me off the road during a rain storm and then seized our vehicle claiming I am under investigation. I think they have that backwards I am investigating them. So it is difficult for me to meet with law enforcement, and attorneys. I did have chance to work with Senor Obama
    on the foreign relations issue of keeping Roland Arnall in the country to be prosecuted, Dennis Kucinich on the sub prime issue, and Ron Paul a couple times on the issue of foreclosures for profit and the fractional reserve inside fractional reserve using mortgages converted to mortgage backed securities and leveraged to create a derivative implosion crises issue.

SO if any law enforcement of or government officials want to come forward before they get the Compean and Ramos treatment and tell if the foreclosures to profit drug dealing is fact or fiction now would be the time.

It's also a fact that George Bush aided a known criminal who has defrauded millions of Americans Roland Arnall in getting away with billions in stolen loot and help precipitate the sub-prime crises by covering the crime trail and preventing investigation.

I'm a Christian life long Republican, former Bush supporter, member of the NRA, and CRA California Republican assembly I have no liberal agenda.

My motive is to expose the treasonous criminals who have supported both a foreign invasion, supported Arab terrorist collusion with Mexican, Central
    American and South American groups and the treasonous looting of our country and certainly using it to ship our jobs and businesses overseas inclusive of Mexico and Cafta nations even if the Black ops drug dealing story is off the wall.

Thank to all the Patriots out there trying to expose this corruption and treason and keep our country safe and prosperous.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

We have to start checking those out.

Oh, I wish they'd put me in charge --------
    So do I! :P
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Gut Check
    NOVEMBER 26, 2007

GLENN BECK PROGRAM
    BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

GLENN: Now I want to switch gears and I need your counsel on something quite honestly. Yesterday on the radio show, I had Sara Carter on. She's the writer from the Washington Times. She came on and I thought, you know, she did a story on how there are these 60 Al-Qaeda members or terrorists from Afghanistan and from Iraq that have been smuggled through our southern border through tunnels. They had received ammunition and guns and weapons, pretty high-powered weapons that had already been smuggled into the United States and they were targeting one of our critical intel bases in Arizona. She detailed that she wasn't sure how many of them had actually gotten through before we got onto it but there was word that several of them were in safehouses here in the United States and that's what her story was. She also said in her story that one of the sources was very credible. Another source was a drug source from a cartel. He was trying to cut himself a deal. So he said this information. So you can't really necessarily trust him. However I find it ironic that the Government doesn't trust this guy because he's a member of a cartel, yet they trust the member of a cartel to put Compean and Ramos behind bars for 11 years.

So I told you this story yesterday. Last night right before we went on air, we did our own -- because we check all of our sources. We want to make sure everything is accurate. So we call the Department of Homeland Security and they say, story's not true. Really? Story's not true? We call Sara Carter back. Department of Homeland Security says it's not true. Well, they've got their facts wrong because it is, and here are the documents, X, Y and Z. We call somebody else: Okay, can you help us out, did you check this story? Yeah, yeah, don't pay attention to that story, that's old news. I thought, what, are you working for the Clinton campaign? They always use that, old news. What does that mean, it's old news? So I had a decision. Everybody came down. We actually stopped production on this show and -- which we never do, and everybody came down on the floor and they said, Glenn, before we start, you know, what are you going to do? Are you going to run with this story or not run with this story? And I said, well, hang on just a second; let me ask the people who just work on the crew. I don't want to ask the journalists. I want to ask the crew. Which one do you believe? Do you believe that the woman who is a reporter who has been on the border, has been down to Laredo, is the thorn in the side of the administration, she's been reporting on this and reporting on these stories over and over and over again. This is her beat, the border. Do you believe her or do you believe the Department of Homeland Security? I got my answer from the crew. I'm not going to tell you what it was. I got my answer from the crew and so here's what I did. I presented the story last night in probably the most frank way that anybody else would report. Most people would just not do the story or they would do the story and be married to it. Instead I said, I don't know what the truth is anymore and how sad is that? I don't know what the truth is. I've got congressmen telling me this is happening and this is true. I've got congressmen telling me there's more to this story. I've got a congressman, and we had him on television last night, I have a congressman who says that we were training Iraqi intelligence officers at this base and they just disappeared. They knew everything that we have at the base, you know, they could have made maps of the base and they just disappear. Now, I've got that from a congressman under sworn testimony.

So what's the truth? So I'm going to ask you the same question. Here's an update from last night. I talked to another source in the Government and this source said to me, "I was very disappointed in your show last night." I said, what are you talking about? "I can't believe that you bought into it." And I said, again, what are you talking about? This source tells me that this particular reporter -- and I know her history. She's been on this forever -- is truly a thorn in the side of the administration and of Homeland Security and everybody else because she never gives up and so my source tells me that there is an effort to discredit her.

Well, from what I've gone through and what I've seen and how smarmy everybody is if you are standing up against any kind of security, I tend to believe that. I tend to believe that we have forces in our own government that would discredit those people because that's what they've done to you. You stand up for the border, you're a racist. Are you really a racist? I'm not a racist. I'm for immigration. You know Pat Buchanan comes out and says we've got to stop all immigration. I don't say that. I want immigrants here. I want immigrants here. I just want them to know who they are and I want to be able to pick them. I want to be able to say, yeah, you've got a valuable service to provide; you've got skills that we need; come on. I want immigrants here, all shapes, sizes, I don't care, colors, doesn't matter, religions, okay as long as you are not trying to behead anybody. I'm good with it. Yet they've smeared you, they've smeared me, they've smeared everybody who's on the side standing up for homeland security as racists and hate mongers. So why wouldn't they do that to a reporter, somebody who's really trying to lead the charge? So my question to you is who do you believe? I have really credible sources saying this is not true from the Department of Homeland Security, really credible journalists who say not true. Didn't happen, old story. Really credible journalists on the other side saying absolutely true. Congressmen saying yes, hello, and there's more to it. So who do you believe?

END TRANSCRIPT

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast