Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

added to homepage with the following note.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1427

ALIPAC Note: Some ALIPAC Activists played a role in getting ICE to come and conduct these raids. We salute those that were persistent and highly active pushing for this enforcement effort. This is a prime example of what citizens can do when properly motivated and trained as ALIPAC Activists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Seems there is a rumor going around they are next. I need to find out who would start such rumors.
    Somebody deserves a pat on the back!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

If I had only known...

I served offshore S. Vietnam and Cambodia in 1969, on the USCGC Mendota (WHEC-69) out of Wilmington, NC. I left the Coast Guard six months after returning to Wilmington.

My employer at the time when I enlisted would not rehire me when I left active duty. No one else would hire me either. It took a suicide attempt, seven months of rehabilitation from my exclusion from society, and four and a half years after leaving active duty for me to return to normal employment.

If I had only known how lightly the U.S. government (ICE) and the Wilmington, NC, upper crust took my sacrifice to protect the United States from those who would invade us, overrun us, and take over America...

I was a fool.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: If I had only known...

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    If I had only known how lightly the U.S. government (ICE) and the Wilmington, NC, upper crust took my sacrifice to protect the United States from those who would invade us, overrun us, and take over America...

I was a fool.
    You can rest assured that real, true, patriotic Americans DO NOT TAKE LIGHTLY the sacrifices made by you and your compatriots!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: Island workers charged in raid (Baldhead, NC)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    The construction jobs on the island are the least sought after because they require traveling about 20 minutes by boat or ferry and the location is isolated, said Ivan Cortes, a contractor whose family builds a lot of the homes on the island.

People who repeatedly hire undocumented workers can face up to a $10,000 fine for each worker. First-time offenders risk being charged with a misdemeanor and face a penalty of $250 to $2,500 for each worker.

Additionally, employers who once faced a fine are now at risk of having property seized by ICE agents, and they also might be charged with a felony if they continue to hire undocumented workers.

“This is the worst I’ve seen here yet,” said Cortes, who has lived in the United States for 27 years.
    This Cortes guy is a TRAITOR to our country!! He and employers like him are our enemy!!

Good! I'm glad to hear it's the worst you've seen it, Cortes!! It's good to hear the lamentations of your enemies! I hope it gets worse yet for you and employers like you who hire illegals.

Great job and well done to the ALIPAC activists who made the arrests of the invaders possible! Kudos to you!

I certainly hope that Cortes gets fined at least the $250 per worker.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

We will honor all the Combat Veterans by taking back the Corrupt American Government.

Re: If I had only known...

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    I served offshore S. Vietnam and Cambodia in 1969, on the USCGC Mendota (WHEC-69) out of Wilmington, NC. I left the Coast Guard six months after returning to Wilmington.

My employer at the time when I enlisted would not rehire me when I left active duty. No one else would hire me either. It took a suicide attempt, seven months of rehabilitation from my exclusion from society, and four and a half years after leaving active duty for me to return to normal employment.

I was a fool.
    You are a true hero to us here. We appreciate you and a big THANK YOU for your sacrifice.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

illegals ice don't want to know about

here in tampa fla, on 8/9/2006 on the front page of the tampa tribune newspaper, was a picture and article of a family of illegals from cuba, freely admitting their crimes of forgery and illegal entry. the article gave this name, age, how many familly members, and where he worked.i called ice, had to wait about 20 minutes, got a guy less than interested in the matter. he asked me if i knew how tall he was. i told him to look at the picture on the front page. i offered to fax it to him, he declined the offer. oh, by the way the illegals have been here for over 14 years. somehow i get the feeling he and his family are still here.
    Craig R. McNees

As of this afternoon the construction at St James is still shut down seems there are still no non American works showing up.

Hopefully the employers who hired the illegals are losing thousands each day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast