Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hate to tell you all, but from what I see and hear everyday, I can tell you that most Americans under the age of fifty don't even know what the term sedition means nor do they know what a soveriegn nation is. This is a fact folks.

Did you all see the infamous video going around the internet about six months ago where some American Indian guy stood up at a press conference and asked George Bush what he meant when he called some American indian tribal land a "soveriegn nation?" Well Bush stuttered, stammered, fumbled all over the place and said something to the effect that "well--uh-- soveriegn means soveriegn."

It was painfully obvious he didn't have a clue what the word meant. The younger Bush haters at my company--mainly guys in their early/mid twenties, thought it was hilarious but I felt so disgusted and embarrassed I couldn't even finish watching it. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. Bush doesn't have a frikkin clue what it means and it certainly explains his views on open borders. I think if my grandfather were still alive and saw how low our leaders have sunk, he wouldn't believe it

IF ONLY we had the money...if only..we could be suing the uh-huh off these groups..Rico Act...and scare the unk-unk out of some of the reps ...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12