Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Israel to Expel 100's of Illegal Kids

Israel to expel hundreds children of migrant workers in the country illegally

Employees By Associated Press

12:19 p.m. EDT, August 1, 2010

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel has approved new residency criteria that could result in the deportations of hundreds of children of foreign migrant workers.

Sunday's Cabinet decision represented a small step by Israel to clear up the status of thousands of foreign workers in Israel.

Under the decision, children of migrants whose parents entered Israel legally may remain if they are enrolled in school, speak Hebrew and have been here longer than five years.

An Israeli advocacy group, the Hotline for Migrant Workers, estimates 700 of 1,200 school-age children are at risk of deportation, along with their parents.

About 200,000 migrant workers live in Israel, mostly from the Philippines, China and Africa. About half have overstayed their visas.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nation ... 2847.story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Israel is very aware and protective of their culture. I worked with Israli's and once asked why they didn't just give the Palistians the vote. I was told that the simple reason was that they outnumbered Israeli's and would take power and completely change the culture of Israel. So it makes sense that they would not want immigrants from around the world also changing their country.

Israel is very aware and protective of their culture. I worked with Israli's and once asked why they didn't just give the Palistians the vote. I was told that the simple reason was that they outnumbered Israeli's and would take power and completely change the culture of Israel. So it makes sense that they would not want immigrants from around the world also changing their country.
    Like the Mexicans are and third world illegals are are taking over. They started at the city and state levels and are now at the national level. Gutierrez is a perfect, example. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I find it interesting there is no race card played in Israel just as there is not in Canada. In Canada illegals were starting to show up in Toronto and were getting construction jobs there causing some Canadian workers to be laid off or let go. The workers complained to the union and immigration was notified. One day both immigration agents as well as union people showed up on various job sites at the time they start work and verified immigration status. Illegals were taken away by immigration agents. There was an accident where a worker who was an illegal died and his wife and children ended up being deported. Babies born in Canada are Canadian citizens and do not get benefits like anchor babies here. If the parents get caught the whole family is deported. You don't hear many sob stories and racism claims like you do here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)