Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Issa Embraces Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, just went to his site and sent him the below message. I think the reason I don't see him on Numbers anymore is because he must have been redistricted as I had to use another Zip code to make it go thru on his website. This likely explains his sudden turncoat move. For what's it's worth here it is:

Unbelievable - you are now supporting amnesty for illegals? What are you SMOKING!? Are you so delusional to think that this will help the Republicans in any way? I have been a supporter of yours for YEARS and now I see you as only a turn coat TRAITOR.

Thanks to your help, the Republican party will now fall on it's sword and go by way of the Whigs. If this amnesty passes we will be under Democrat dictatorship for 100 years or more. If I, as an average Joe can see this, why can't YOU?

If you think amnestied hispanics will suddenly start supporting the GOP because you gave our precious citizenship and country to them you are sadly mistaken! They overwhelmingly vote Democrat, Big Govt, and lots of freebies! Everything that your conservative base is against!

You should be focusing on JOBS for AMERICANS right now! I guess when you are filthy rich you can't be bothered with petty things like the economy, no?

The Republican party is DEAD to me. Thanks for helping me make my final decision to leave this party along with droves of others in your white conservative base. You just alienated the few voters and supporters you had left.
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 02-07-2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: posting rule
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    I have no words for how let down I am with this. I have supported Issa for years, but no more.
    The hits and let downs by these a-holes just keep coming. Makes me wonder if he was paid off.

I noticed on NumbersUSA that there have been no faxes available to him.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Like all other California Republicans, Issa must now ask himself how much it will cost in reelection terms and which group he believes has the most votes to reelect him. Obviously, Issa has made the personal choice to compromise and lean towards the amnesty lobby over the Conservative principles. Perhaps he will even invoke the 1986 Reagan amnesty as one of his deciding factors.

The Republican Party is more irrelevant in California than any other state right now, but eventually It will relegate itself to the same compromise as it has done in California (e.g., the Schwarzenegger Neocon regime) and open a complete vacum for a viable Third Party.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------

Like all other California Republicans, Issa must now ask himself how much it will cost in reelection terms and which group he believes has the most votes to reelect him. Obviously, Issa has made the personal choice to compromise and lean towards the amnesty lobby over the Conservative principles. Perhaps he will even invoke the 1986 Reagan amnesty as one of his deciding factors.

The Republican Party is more irrelevant in California than any other state right now, but eventually It will relegate itself to the same compromise as it has done in California (e.g., the Schwarzenegger Neocon regime) and open a complete vacum for a viable Third Party.
    You are right and I hope a third party does come along. Sorry about my cussing in the last post. I have been so livid and stressed out (especially this week) at all the constant BS lobbed at us on a daily basis by this govt that I felt like destroying something. So, instead of doing that, I got on my horse and went on a nice peaceful ride then came back and did some work outside... I feel more at ease now. Sometimes we just need a break, but I don't realize it until I'm ready to come unhinged. It's a major character flaw, but I'm working on it.

By the way, Issa was showing up again on Numbers USA and I got to fax him. I was nicer this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12