Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Way to go Italy!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by KateH
    I wonder what the Catholic Church thinks of this? They have been a driving force in getting illegals into this country. Hmmm...I guess Italians don't like illegal immigrants in their country either.
    KateH - Welcome to ALIPAC. I live in Nebraska also. Yep the Catholic Church is a big supporter of illegal aliens. They don't care about the country, they care about their membership numbers.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by KateH
    I wonder what the Catholic Church thinks of this? They have been a driving force in getting illegals into this country. Hmmm...I guess Italians don't like illegal immigrants in their country either.
    KateH - Welcome to ALIPAC. I live in Nebraska also. Yep the Catholic Church is a big supporter of illegal aliens. They don't care about the country, they care about their membership numbers.
    Did you read where the Catholic Church is taking sides in Fremont against the people trying to get the laws passed about requiring ID to rent, work etc. They should mind their own business. And where are all the liberals screaming about the separation of church and state??

Thanks for the warm welcome to the group. By the way when people ask me where I live I tell them Nebraskamexico. I quess we think alike.

KateH wrote:
    And where are all the liberals screaming about the separation of church and state??
    KateH - Good point.

I've been trying to keep up on what is happening in Fremont. And of course, the Catholic Church is ALWAYS on the side of the illegal invaders, anywhere, anytime.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12