Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    It's the old "give em an inch and they'll take a mile" theory. Stuff like this and they'll have no trouble to take the country.

This my friends is treason, Bush is no more then a rat, he needs to be our nations second impeached and removed president.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

MW
    CCUSA wrote:

When do the American people march?!
    I've been wondering that same thing for some time now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would be very curious to know what the "inspections" entail. I wonder if they will have the same restrictions and requirements as American truckers. I would hate to think that the Mexican trucker's equipment and loads wouldn't be as closely regulated as as their competition in this country.

I just hope that they inspect the tires - last summer there were packs Mexican truckers all over the east coast and the thrown tire tread on the hiways was dangerous.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    My guess: The decision has been made to go ahead and flood our state highways with these grossly overloaded and unsafe Mexican trucks to "prove" the necessity of the TTC.

Well, the tow trucks are going to be busy.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Matthewcloseborders wrote:

This my friends is treason, Bush is no more then a rat, he needs to be our nations second impeached and removed president.
    That is certainly true

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April

That is certainly true
    SERIOUSLY - Do you guys even know the definition of TREASON? YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP.

Look, a decision to let trucks from a foreign country have access to our roads si not treason. It's a poor decision in this case, but it's one that the last President tried to ramrod through as well and one that happens in countries all over the world.

I don't like it.

You don't like it.

America would be better off without it.

It is NOT treason. You guys give new meaning to the term "dittohead." You start repeating something reflexively until it uses all meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by April

That is certainly true
    SERIOUSLY - Do you guys even know the definition of TREASON. YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP.

Look, a decision to let trucks from a foreign country have access to our roads si not treason. It's a poor decision in this case, but it's one that the last President tried to ramrod through as well and one that happens in countries all over the world.

I don't like it.

You don't like it.

America would be better off without it.

It is NOT treason. You guys give new meaning to the term "dittohead." You start repeating something reflexively until it uses all meaning.
    Why go around the issue? Bush is more or less selling this country out, which is treason. IF its not then please inform me otherwise. There is a government site and its on the white house site. I don't know how much more there needs to be to stop this, and call it what it is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast