Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jan Brewer’s got a good thing cooking

[b]Jan Brewer’s got a good thing cooking
    By Howie Carr

Friday, July 9, 2010 | http://www.bostonherald.com | Columnists

Photo by AP
    Welcome to Boston this weekend, Gov. Jan Brewer.

Pay no attention to any rabble loitering out in the street, jabbering in some strange foreign tongue. It’s funny how we’re always told how they have to live in the shadows, but they always seem to find the time to emerge long enough to throw beer bottles at the police.

But don’t sweat it, Gov. Brewer. The majority - the vast majority - of Americans are on your side.

We are all Arizonans now. We all live in border states. We are all overwhelmed by this invasion, even in here in Massachusetts, where the illegals take time out from rioting after the World Cup games to converge on the State House on an almost weekly basis. Each time they’re brazenly demanding some new handout - more medical care, additional translators, free college tuition, drivers’ licenses.

The demonstrations always take place during business hours, even though I thought they were only here to do the jobs Americans won’t do - like driving drunk in their unregistered, unlicensed, uninspected, uninsured vehicles.

It’s not about immigration. It’s about illegal immigration. You cannot have a society where one group is expected to obey the laws, play by the rules, pay taxes and speak a common language, and another group sneaking in and not asking, but demanding, to be given everything, for free, with no consequences whatsoever for any crimes they commit.

Out of control? Last week the feds arrested two Russian spies in Cambridge. They were of course registered to vote. Nobody bothered to inquire about their “papers,â€

Ohhhh. That is a great cheerer upper. Sanity in a world gone wild. Thank you for posting.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Love it !

Hope Gov. Brewer reads this article.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    I am going to send her this through Facebook.

That is very well written and helps point out how upside down things are re this issue. Thanks for posting it!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jan Brewer blasts boycott, says U.S. has her back
    By Hillary Chabot and Katie Carlin
    Saturday, July 10, 2010 - Updated 3h ago

Embattled Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer blasted Boston politicians yesterday for boycotting her state after her controversial illegal immigration crackdown, even as she drew support from fellow Republicans at a Hub-hosted governors’ convention.

“I’m an elected official and have been for 28 years and I’ve never called on anyone to boycott any city or any state. I think it really harms the people that are out there trying to do work and trying to do their jobs,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn