Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Jan Brewer 'Grateful' for Push to Build Mexico Wall

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jan Brewer 'Grateful' for Push to Build Mexico Wall

Thursday, January 26, 2017 01:34 PM
    By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Most Americans are grateful to have a president who will "stand up for the rule of law" and do the job of protecting the border of the United States, former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, who fought for several years to secure her state's border with Mexico, said Thursday, and she is grateful as well.

"It's the federal government's responsibility to secure our borders and you know, I was whistling in the wind for so long to finally have somebody in D.C. that is going to get it done," Brewer told Fox News' "America's Newsroom" of President Donald Trump and his executive order authorizing the construction of a wall at the Mexican border. "It's almost unbelievable but I'm so encouraged."

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto on Thursday announced through Twitter that he will not attend a planned meeting on Jan. 31 with Trump, hours after Trump tweeted the meeting should be canceled if Mexico won't pay for the wall.

But Brewer said there are many ways to collect the money from Mexico, including through Visa application or border use fees.

"In fact, here in Arizona in 2006, we did a report where $1.1 billion dollars were confiscated of illegal dollars that could be included in helping to build the wall, and that's just Arizona alone," said Brewer "If we took in California and Texas and New Mexico, we would have it paid in a minute. But I believe Donald Trump, I believe the president knows what he is saying and I know that he gets done what he says he is going to do. So we're totally encouraged."

And even if money has to be appropriated in advance, it would be "well worth it" to secure the border, said Brewer, "taking into consideration certainly what we have spent in Arizona."

Brewer noted that out of a $9 billion budget, she was spending $2 billion on "illegal immigration, taking the services, education, the health, incarceration, dealing with the drop houses, the prostitution, the trafficking, the sex trafficking, the drug cartels. I mean, it just is impossible to keep up with it."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/jan-.../26/id/770589/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I caught that interview, she is so wonderful!! She was so happy with what Trump is doing on everything. She's a beautiful lady and a really smart political leader.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I actually think "the wall" would likely be redundant. They usually know where the smuggling routes pop up. If there are larger numbers of migrants they tend to get spotted. If the numbers were so small that they weren't noticed, then it wouldn't be a problem worth dealing with. The smugglers also tend to go to the areas where they can at least survive the conditions---and in some areas that's nearly impossible. So that narrows down the number of potential smuggling routes.

There are some well trafficked corridors---like southern California and the Rio Grande Valley. Sure put some extra protection there. But how would they fence off most of the entire Rio Grande? I think moveable surveillance towers would work well. They could move these up to hilltops that have good vision of the border. Use drones, helicopters, and dogs.

Pres. Pin-ata is eventually going to have to renegotiate NAFTA. They have been complaining about it anyway, so they asked for it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh I think they lost their chance to save NAFTA. Expect a notice of withdrawal from NAFTA very soon.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

I want the whole wall. I want to stop all illegals, women and children from just walking right in and handing themselves over to Border Patrol. Especially the pregnant ones who think they are just going to drop anchor here...disgusting.

I want it tall and impenetrable, and NOT easy to scale. Put spikes in the darn thing on both sides. Spikes facing down on their side and spikes facing up on ours. I don't care...just keep them the hell out. Plant cactus at the bottom or put barb wire at the top and the bottom.

And turn them right back around, these people have caused us so much grief, money and anguish to our Country...I am sick of it.

And their President can go to blazes.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL