Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by busygirl
    The single mother of two said she had worked the overnight shift for four years, earning $13.22 an hour. "The salary was very good for me to support my family," she said.

What happened to the old myth about them working cheaper than citizens? This illegal was not getting paid 5 an hour. I'm sure a U.S. citizen who is a single mom would love to have this job . It's sad to think that when they have to find citizens to fill these jobs they will probably pay them less than 13 an hour.
    You are spot on with that one. from where I look at this whole thing, we are the ones who were being cheated. and I knew all along that these people were not working for less than minimum wage. how low down and dirty this government is I am so mad right now until I don't know what to say.

Banned
    Im glad they busted them and i bet americans will take those jobs.They would have taken them before if he hired them.Need to raid these fast food joints now.The illegals used to be just farm labor here in KY.then they found out they can work easyer at McDonalds.Students used to get these jobs after school and summer jobs to help pay for their books clothes gas and car insurance now they cant even do that.I worked on a farm most of my life dad taught me how to bale hay cut and house tobbacco raise a garden and so on.So when i got older had family of my own i had two sons i taught them same thing.I told them if you dont mind to work even if its hard work you can always find a job[wrong] farmers now hire illegals house them 10 to 20 in one house and you cant even get a job from a farmer.Goverment sure could cut down the unemployed rate if they would just do the right thing enforce the laws we already have and get rid of illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I'm sorry... in this economy I don't think there are ANY unemployed Americans who would turn down $13.22 an hour!!!! Just another load of crap from an employer that got caught! Now they need to be charged!
    The illegal aliens need to be charged, fined and deported and yes the company need to be prosecuted. Tens of millions of Americans are drawing unemployment, welfare and food stamps paid for with taxpayer monies and borrowed national debt while illegal aliens earn $13.22 an hour cleaning offices. At least 20 million Americans would stand in line any day all day every day for a job like this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I'm sorry... in this economy I don't think there are ANY unemployed Americans who would turn down $13.22 an hour!!!! Just another load of crap from an employer that got caught! Now they need to be charged!
    The illegal aliens need to be charged, fined and deported and yes the company need to be prosecuted. Tens of millions of Americans are drawing unemployment, welfare and food stamps paid for with taxpayer monies and borrowed national debt while illegal aliens earn $13.22 an hour cleaning offices. At least 20 million Americans would stand in line any day all day every day for a job like this.
    They are making this kind of money and not paying taxes, I'm sure she could raise her family "REAL" good making that kind of money. she more than likely got food stamps to. this is enough to make you spit nails. as someone else mentioned, they are making more than Americans are making, and its not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    At least 20 million Americans would stand in line any day all day every day for a job like this.
    I put myself thru school with this very same job.

We should be on the lookout for followup news re the new hires, because that's certain to give the lie to the "Americans won't do" nonsense.
    ************************************************** ***********************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234