Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Jeb Bush Demands Trump End ‘Heartless’ Child Border Policy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I guess you can consider me the minority then. I actually liked George H. W. Bush and despite his amnesty position, I found his son, George W. Bush., to be tolerable (a hell of a lot better than Clinton before him and Obama after). As a former military man who served in Operation Desert Shield/Storm, I definitely didn't fault him for finishing his dads failed mission in dealing with Saddam. Bush Sr. should have chased Saddam all the way into Iraq and crushed him instead of stopping after driving him out of Kuwait. Yes, despite what the liberal media says, there were WMD's in Iraq.

My point, I did not despise George H. Bush. I didn't agree with his amnesty push, but I didn't despise him. Now as for Obama, I literally despised the man and thought he was the worst President dating back to at least Jimmy Carter, maybe even further.
    Oh sure, you like the Bushes, you like the income tax, it was GW who killed the chance to pass the FairTax when he was President, he preferred tax cuts and deficits instead because that's what the globalist multi-nationals wanted, and he wanted a "guest worker program" that handed off jobs to illegal aliens, and his Daddy, Papa Bush One gave us NAFTA. Of course you liked the Bushes.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They need to put a "No Vacancy" sign at the Ports of Entry and along the rest of the border (next to the warning that their families will be separated if they enter the U.S. illegally).

One factor in this whole family separation problem is the illegal aliens. They take up space and clog the courts that would otherwise service the legitimate refugees seeking asylum.

Illegal aliens should be immediately dropped over the border. Give them a Big Mac and send them on their way!

Forget the Big Mac. It's not our responsibility to feed them.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh sure, you like the Bushes, you like the income tax, it was GW who killed the chance to pass the FairTax when he was President, he preferred tax cuts and deficits instead because that's what the globalist multi-nationals wanted, and he wanted a "guest worker program" that handed off jobs to illegal aliens, and his Daddy, Papa Bush One gave us NAFTA. Of course you liked the Bushes.
    Do you purposely fabricate things just because you like the way it sounds? I didn't say I liked George W. Bush, I said I tolerated him. I also made no mention of the income tax and I certainly didn't say I prefer it. Just because I don't agree with your unfair tax scam doesn't mean I "like" our current system. By the way, it was Bill Clinton that signed NAFTA into law.

Making up lies just because you don't agree with someone else's opinion is never cool!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush negotiated NAFTA, signed the 3 party "deal" of NAFTA with Canada and Mexico, and lobbied it in Congress with a veto proof majority. Of course you like the Bushes.

Of course you like the income tax. The only people who oppose the FairTax are authoritarians who love the mandated income tax more than they love our country. That's my view of it anyway.

MW
    Bush negotiated NAFTA, signed the 3 party "deal" of NAFTA with Canada and Mexico, and lobbied it in Congress with a veto proof majority. Of course you like the Bushes.
    1993 NAFTA signed into law

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact.

NAFTA, a trade pact between the United States, Canada, and Mexico, eliminated virtually all tariffs and trade restrictions between the three nations. The passage of NAFTA was one of Clinton’s first major victories as the first Democratic president in 12 years–though the movement for free trade in North America had begun as a Republican initiative.

During its planning stages, NAFTA was heavily criticized by Reform Party presidential candidate Ross Perot, who argued that if NAFTA was passed, Americans would hear a “giant sucking sound” of American companies fleeing the United States for Mexico, where employees would work for less pay and without benefits. The pact, which took effect on January 1, 1994, created the world’s largest free-trade zone.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...igned-into-law

Of course you like the income tax. The only people who oppose the FairTax are authoritarians who love the mandated income tax more than they love our country. That's my view of it anyway.
    Once again, not true. Come up with a better plan and I'll support it. Replacing a bad system with a worse one is not the answer. Just because I don't support the unfair tax scam does not mean i support our current system of taxing. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're not entitled to create your own truth just because you think it sounds better.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! We're not replacing a bad system with a worse one, we're replacing a failed system with one that works ... beautifully for the American people and the American economy.

See you're at a tremendous disadvantage because you don't know enough about the subject matter to discuss it on your own, so you go to the websites of the Anti-FairTax Lobby and because you found it on the internet you think it's "truth", when no it's just Anti-FairTax Lobby propaganda to confuse people who don't know enough on their own to know if it's true or even relevant.

SAD!!

There's really just 5 questions for most Americans to answer for themselves:

1. do you want to stop filing income tax returns, yes or no
    2. do you want imports to be taxed the same or more as domestic products to protect our trade, yes or no
    3. do you want illegal aliens to be taxed the same or more as Americans to protect American workers, yes or no
    4. do you want a streamlined efficient federal tax system that has minimal compliance costs, yes or no
    5. do you want a federal tax system that pays the bills of the federal government to stop deficit spending, yes or no

The FairTax does all 5 and much more, but to me, these are the most important ones for most people.

MW
    LOL!! We're not replacing a bad system with a worse one, we're replacing a failed system with one that works ... beautifully for the American people and the American economy.

See you're at a tremendous disadvantage because you don't know enough about the subject matter to discuss it on your own, so you go to the websites of the Anti-FairTax Lobby and because you found it on the internet you think it's "truth", when no it's just Anti-FairTax Lobby propaganda to confuse people who don't know enough on their own to know if it's true or even relevant.

SAD!!

There's really just 5 questions for most Americans to answer for themselves:

1. do you want to stop filing income tax returns, yes or no
    2. do you want imports to be taxed the same or more as domestic products to protect our trade, yes or no
    3. do you want illegal aliens to be taxed the same or more as Americans to protect American workers, yes or no
    4. do you want a streamlined efficient federal tax system that has minimal compliance costs, yes or no
    5. do you want a federal tax system that pays the bills of the federal government to stop deficit spending, yes or no

The FairTax does all 5 and much more, but to me, these are the most important ones for most people.
    Unlike the impression you're giving, I've researched the unfair tax plan from both sides. Believe it or not, I was a semi-supporter before I was an opponent. The deeper I dug, the more faults I found. The unfair tax plan does not hold up under unbiased scrutiny.

You dug yourself into a misinformed loser's hole, and our country has paid a terrible price for it. SAD!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12