Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jeff Sessions Why I No Longer Support Him

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeff Sessions Why I No Longer Support Him

I once loved Jeff Sessions, but I no longer trust him. He often talks tough but then does nothing about anything.

Look at his record: after it was established that the IRS had targeted conservative groups he did nothing to bring anyone to justice. Hillary is still walking the streets while the Russian witch hunt goes on endlessly. The whole Russian thing would never even gotten started if Sessions had not recused himself from any Russian investigation. He has stated he is not going to go after Loretta Lynch for the Bill Clinton tarmac meeting. He is not going to do anything about the Uranium One scandal.

Even the philosopher, logical thinker, Stefan Molyneux, (Freedomain Radio) is frustrated. Referring to the IRS scandal he has said that “It is the usual nonsense. I thought things would be different under Sessions…criminality is revealed…nobody is fired, nobody is censured, nobody is charged, nobody is going to jail…Somebody needs to start paying for criminal behavior.”

Trey Gowdy has stated that he sees no difference between the Obama DOJ and the Trump DOJ. Cong. Jason Chaffetz, Judge Napolitano, Cong. Jim Jordan, Newt Gingrich, Judge Jeanine Pirro have been very critical of Sessions inaction, most saying Sessions must do his job or leave office. Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch believe Sessions has been compromised.

Rumors circulate that finally Sessions is going to act only eventually to result in noting happening. People have been trying to pull Sessions kicking and screaming to do something and still he does not act.

I am sorry, but Sessions needs to take decisive and ruthless action against major political personalities for criminal activities, or we must force him out of office -- no more of his feigning action, only to once again end up with nothing done. Sessions must act now or get out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too am disappointed with Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

1. He has failed to hold Trump accountable and use the power of his office to shut down and eradicate the overtly unconstional DACA Amnesty program for illegals.

2. He has made no moves to investigate and prosecute Obama and Clinton over major scandals like Fast and Furious.

3. He has not cracked down on illegal immigration and Sanctuary cities as agressively as any of us had hoped.

Sessions is doing too little, too late, and moving like molassis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And don't forget the NUMBER ONE ISSUE IN DOJ which is that HUGE back-log of illegal aliens found, arrested, and waiting years and years for a deportation hearing and we wait for deportation orders so we can get this scum out of our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yesterday it was Trey Gowdy! There is almost no one reliable in our government.