http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... cleID=7196

Jesus would aid and abet illegal alien employers and their scofflaw workers, says Hillary Clinton

Tony Dolz
March 24, 2006

In December, the House of Representatives passed, by a large margin, House bill HR4437. HR4437, also known as the Sensenbrenner Bill, plugs the holes that have allowed between 12 to 20 million illegal aliens to violate our borders and crooked employers to break our laws and cheat on their taxes without fear of prosecution since 1986.

1986 was the last year that America toyed with amnesty for law breakers. It was the amnesty that would end all amnesties. It was the cure for the 3.5 million illegal aliens in the country at that time. Sure!

Amnesties don't work. HR 4437 fixes the problems that followed America 's experimentation with the 1986 amnesty for immigration law breakers. Sadly, amnesty rewards criminal employers who have put out of business millions of law abiding employers. HR 4437 rewards good employers who comply with the law, pay their taxes, pay a living wage, provide their workers with health coverage and carry workman's compensation insurance to protect workers that get injured on the job. HR4437 protects American workers (who refuse to work for an illegal alien's wage) and legal immigrants who have patiently complied with the law.

Our Senate, the best one that money can buy, wants to go easy on their campaign contributors, the crooked employers addicted to cheap illegal alien workers. The Senate Judiciary Committee will reveal their new and improved Guest Worker Amnesty on Monday, March 27 th . The new Guest Worker amnesty would legalized 12 to 20 million illegal aliens and this will ensure that for every American seeking a job at a just wage there will 12 desperate foreign workers to do it for less, much less. Hillary will be happy with that.

As Hillary sees it, the Good Samaritan would not pass judgment on criminals.

That settles the matter for me as a Christian. I will read the scriptures on my own and skip Hillary's spin.

National Security Analyst
Candidate for California 41 st Assembly District
Santa Monica, California

www.dolz.com