Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Jim Gilchrist’s Victory Party remarks

http://www.jimgilchrist.com/article.php?id=141

Jim Gilchrist’s Victory Party remarks

December 7, 2005

Jim Gilchrist:

I want to start by saying that I am so proud to be working with each and every one of you who shares the vision, which was my hero Ronald Reagan’s vision, of a secure and sovereign America, and I want to thank all of you for supporting my first – but only my first – political campaign. Please accept my humble gratitude, and my congratulations, for a job extraordinarily well done.

I want to thank my beloved wife Sandy, who will love me in the morning – win, lose or draw in this contest! I want to thank all my outstanding colleagues and supporters, including Minuteman co-founder Chris Simcox, and all the countless Minutemen and women and campaign volunteers, for getting us so unbelievably far with our message.

Tonight is a VICTORY – and it is only the beginning.

We have done in this first effort so much better than we were “supposed to�! Whether or not in a notoriously partisan District like the CA 48th voters were able to break with Party labels and Party loyalties of a lifetime, in a very compressed and contentious special election cycle, is in a very real sense irrelevant to what we are about.

I have said many, many times – this has never been about me, this always has been about the common good, about the protection, of our nation.

WE HAVE A HUGE VICTORY HERE TONIGHT, BECAUSE WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ISSUED A CLARION CALL, A WAKE UP CALL TO AMERICA, AND TO CAREER POLITICIANS EVERYWHERE -- ABOUT THE CRISIS THAT CONFRONTS US ON OUR BROKEN BORDERS. THAT CALL WAS NOT STIFLED, IT IS IN FACT BEGINNING TO BE HEARD -- AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE LEARNING THE TRUTH, AND RESPONDING, AND DEMANDING THAT OUR GOVERNMENT DO ITS DUTY!

This IS the beginning of the end of politics as usual, an end of “fool the voter� falsehoods by ambitious professional politicians that leave our national security and our national sovereignty vulnerable and compromised.

This IS the emergence of a new era where if you RUN as a conservative, you had better GOVERN as a conservative – or the people will find a better candidate to stand for the privilege of representing them.

The time of the modern Minuteman, the Patriot, the time of the American people is here, and America WILL return to the rule of law – whether the special interests, and the party label enforcers, and the open borders lobby – and the mainstream media – like it or not.

Over the next little while, this grassroots Minuteman movement is going to continue to grow and spread across America like a prairie fire, we will empower candidates to challenge incumbents and party darlings all over the country, and we will put an end to the prevailing political failure and dereliction of duty that our nation has had to endure over illegal immigration and lax border security.

And the political elites are going to have to once again start respecting the will of the people - and do the job the people have entrusted them to do. If they do not, we will hold them accountable.

We don't have final numbers yet tonight, but is clear that we set out to send a message to Washington, and that message has been delivered!

And so, just as this is the beginning, not the end, of our work, let me say it is also just the beginning, and far from the end, of my political aspirations. Like John Paul Jones, "I have just begun to fight!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow Brian, you beat me to the post by one minute! lol

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-63523.html#63523

My favorite line in this speech.

"This IS the beginning of the end of politics as usual"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I just received the email with the speech and thought it would be a good idea to put it on the forum.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GREAT SPEECH!!

Thank you Jim and I hope you continue to pursue politics and of course stay the course with the Minute Man Project.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JIM GILCHRIST QUOTE:

And so, just as this is the beginning, not the end, of our work, let me say it is also just the beginning, and far from the end, of my political aspirations. Like John Paul Jones, "I have just begun to fight!"

I wonder if he really knows how much it means for us to hear him say that ? I sure hope so. What a great man he is ! We say it all the time, and yet it never gets too old to say it again; that he IS a hero. Thank you Mr. Gilchrist, somewhere around eleven million times !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said, LegalUSCitizen and I could not agree more with you!!

Thank You Jim!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jim says he's running again in 06. I heard it on Lou Dobbs.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn