Like Tree1Likes

Thread: John Kasich: I Voted for 'Amnesty' In '86

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John Kasich: I Voted for 'Amnesty' In '86

Video at source link.
    ~~~

8:19 AM, Aug 7, 2015 • By DANIEL HALPER

In a post debate interview with Sean Hannity, Ohio governor John Kasich called a past immigration vote of his "amnesty."

"You had a great answer I thought on immigration," Hannity said. "We all have -- we all agree we got to build the fence. That's why Donald Trump is popular. You just dealt with it straight-up. I like that. What is the answer to the 11 million people, though?"

"Well, we've got to find out who they are. Look, the most important thing, Sean, is once we fix the border and build the fence and put all the things in, the new technology, we have to make one clear word, which is, if you come in again, you're going home. That's the end of it. You're going home. Look, I was there when Reagan did the amnesty thing. I was there -- amnesty -- I was there in '86. I voted for the bill. Our mistake was once we did it, we didn't fix the border. And secondly, we never said if you try it again, you're going home. No debate, no excuses, no nothing," Kasich responded.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...6_1006645.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, it needs to be very simple. Not, "you try it again you're going home". It needs to be you're going home now. This problem doesn't get a second chance. This problem is too devastating to our people and nation. This problem has to be solved the first time anyone crosses that border illegally or overstays a visa. Very simple. You're out and you're never coming back. Period. No longer should this crime be a misdemeanor, this crime of entering the US illegally or overstaying a visa needs to be a felony so that you're not only deported immediately, never to be able to regain entry to our country again for any reason, you have a felony record in the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And by voting for amnesty in 1986 you have assured you have zero chance of winning the GOP nomination in 2015 Mr. John Kasich!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)