Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

John King to Replace Lou; Focus Will Be on Political News

OMG, I CANNOT THINK OF ANYBODY OR ANY PLATFORM WORSE. THOUSANDS MORE PRO-OBAMA SEGMENTS OF REPORTING BY THE MOST BORING FLAKE ON TELEVISION!

======================================

November 12, 2009, 10:03 am

Update: John King to Replace Lou Dobbs; Focus Will Be on Political News

By BRIAN STELTER

John King in 2008, with his “Magic Wall.â€

Just guessing, but I'm thinking CNN viewership will drop at 7:00 p.m. We have enough pro-Obama shows and one more won't attract much of an audience.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    It's the issues, Klein you dope.

It's not a saturation of more chatty analyzed skewed politics, political race statistics, and useless surveys and graphics. Get a life.

I have a suggestion for the title of the show:

The Politically Correct News Hour with John King
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will no longer watch CNN. As far as I am concerened, CNN caved in to the illegal immigrants. I never will.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    I will no longer watch CNN. As far as I am concerened, CNN caved in to the illegal immigrants. I never will.
    I hear ya' CindyB! I haven't watched since Lou's sidekick Kitty Pilgrim mocked Orly Taitz long before she even asked her a question on the birth certificate issue. That told me all I needed to know about CommunistNewsNetwork. I ONLY watch FOX and I don't watch O'Reilly when he comes on because of his UNBALANCED stance when he talked about the birth certificate issue. I hope Lou Dobbs moves to FOX and they export O'Reilly and Geraldo to wherever....Mexico would be a good place as far as I'm concerned.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

ELE
    Fox is my station. No reason to tune into CNN now that Lou's gone.

I won't need to turn CNN on at all anymore, Lou was the only show I watched...they also can not be that stupid they know ever since they shut Lou up he started losing viewers and his rating plummeted.....

they are with MSNBC, always on the wrong side of the issues and in direct contrast with what the majoity of Americans want in this country.

Those stations are dieing a slow death and it will continue.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosad--

Said the same to my wife last night. Lou was the only CNN I watched. Beck was the only HLN I watched. Life is simpler as I age. I can now put the remote down and watch the news without changing channels. I do have a problem though. If I feel like being lied to, then I have to go to CNN or the major networks.

Edit--CNN is handy to walk though if you are parked in the I lot or across the street for the Falcons games.

Wow.. one more nail in the coffin of CNN, maybe they should recruit Jerry Rivers, AKA Geraldo Rivera to CNN!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast