Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: John McCain funded by Soros since 2001

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I suppose I should be surprised that McCain is in bed with George Soros ... but I'm not. This goes right back to a comment I made elsewhere ... that this fall's presidential election is shaping up to be a contest between TWEEDLEDEE and TWEEDLEDUM. No REAL Republicans (except for Ron Paul). No REAL Democrats, either. Just a bunch of E.P.A.K.s - my personal acronym used to describe:

Electorate-Pleasing-A**-Kissers

(Pardon the French.)

On a humorous note, there IS one positive thing I could say about Barack Obama - though most persons would consider it a negative thing. To my knowledge, he's the only candidate running for President who smokes cigarettes. As a cigarette smoker, I've always wanted to see a smoking President who would stand up for our rights.

But, I think ALIPAC is taking the right course on not endorsing any Presidential candidate. Federal and state laws mandate what we can (and cannot) do in regard to the monstrous influx of illegals. And it is therefore imperitive to concentrate on those laws and on the lawmakers who make them.

The Democrats are loved by George Soros and his Mandarin speaking friends as well.
    http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/1555
    There are many other sources of FORIEGN INTERVENTIONIST control $ money $ influencing our electoral process {lobbys in DC with American faces working FORIEGN agendas}
    What it boils down to is how far do you go to stop the "GARAGE SALE" of the American Constitutional Republic. Illegal immigration is the largest of the Trojan horses being used by our Globalist enemies. Look back in history and you will see the weapons used to take down countries and empires were not always cannon and sword.
    You can hide in plain sight and watch it unfold as foriegners dismantle and reshape the USA into something your children and grandchildren will curse you silently about. Or you can stand and do WHATEVER is needed to to retain the Founding Fathers vision of a Constitutional Republic instead of a Foriegner controlled Oligarchy.
    It's entirely up to you/US!

Is the McCain-Soros connection ongoing?

It should be pointed out that the donations to McCain’s Reform Institute by George Soros' Proteus Fund, the Tides Foundation (Kerry), the Carnegie Corporation of New York, and other liberals is that it was made in support of the effort to pass the McCain Feingold Act. Of course we should consider the threat the act poses to freedom of speech as bad enough to warrant questioning Sen. McCain's conservative credentials.

However, the effort to portray the Soros connection as an ongoing affair is at best disingenuous and at worst a dishonest dirty trick that partisan liberals are so well known for. Even David Horowitz who wrote about the connection admits that was the case and now of course the true believers are implying he has been co-opted. If anyone has evidence other than conjectures or rumors please speak up.

Barring that, let's concentrate on the honest reasons why we conservatives should seriously not support Sen. McCain and our erstwhile Republican Party elite (neoconservatives), even to the point of considering voting for a third party such as the Constitution Party (my preference) or Ron Paul should he decide to run as an independent.
    A politically incorrect conservative curmudgeon

McCain gets money from the same sources as groups like Media Matters that have launched a smear campaign against all of us that stand against amnesty.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Michelle Malkin was all over the Soros-McCain connection in January.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/25...orm-institute/

Helps explain how McCain came from being out of money to the frontrunner.

Still can't believe the Reps chose this guy. Either something fishy is going on or there are a lot of stupid people out there.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12