Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain turns up heat on JD Hayworth (scorched-earth)

Politico
    McCain turns up heat on Hayworth
    By: Alex Isenstadt
    January 26, 2010 04:45 AM EST

One year after seeing his presidential ambitions extinguished in an overwhelming defeat, Arizona Sen. John McCain is launching a scorched-earth campaign aimed at incinerating a reelection challenge from J.D. Hayworth, the conservative former Arizona congressman and radio talk show host.

McCain is attempting, with a series of hardball tactics, to cut Hayworth down before his campaign even gets off the ground. He’s mounted a concerted effort during the past month to push Hayworth off the airwaves, run an ad targeting Hayworth on his own radio station and warned him through emissaries that going through with a bid to unseat McCain would be a serious mistake.

One source familiar with the McCain campaign said the offensive was only a preview of things to come, adding, “I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of this.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't even read this article as John Sydney McCain makes my blood boil. He needs to come on out and admit he's a democrat and stop the frickin lying. Lindsey Gramnesty needs to do the same. Joe Lieberman needs to do the same.

These are Senate seats beling held hostage by democrats that should be held by republicans (although I will question if there is any difference anymore)...

Forget McCain, please don't give credence to anything he has to say. Other than killing. McCain has been a loser all his life and doesn't even deserve a mention on this forum. This is the McCain war hero:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread339956/pg1

McCain’s most horrendous loss occurred in 1967 on the USS Forrestal.
    Well, not horrendous for him. The starter motor switch on the A4E
    Skyhawk allowed fuel to pool in the engine.

[b]When the aircraft was
    “wet-started,â€

I was getting sick of reading it as I got into details about the plans of McCain. I hope that J.D. can survive the attacks by McCain, the progressive Senator pushing America and Americans into a third world with illegal immigration. It would be good if he got support from others wanting to see McCain out of office for good as Senator.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps long serving incumbents are nervous?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have a solution for JD Hayworth and the FEC complaints. JD needs to invite McCain on his radio show for "equal time" and let McCain babble and drivel for hours a day about "Jobs Americans Won't Do", "Illegal aliens are just good hard-working people looking for a better life", "We can't deport illegal aliens because we don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing", " blah blah blah.

The FEC can't squelch the free speech of JD Hayworth because he's a prospective political candidate. That would be wrong, wrong and more wrong. They can require "equal time" for McCain to express his position on the issue of illegal immigration, in person, live and on the air with no script.

I think that would do wonders for JD's campaign, don't you? If and when he decides to have one. Until he does, "de facto", is "da fear" McCain has that his own position on illegal immigration is going to cook his butt in this race, and well it should.

GO JD! GO! GO! GO!

Wake Up Arizona!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote
    I have a solution for JD Hayworth and the FEC complaints. JD needs to invite McCain on his radio show for "equal time" and let McCain babble and drivel for hours a day about "Jobs Americans Won't Do",
    Good idea. Does he still do his radio show?

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Hayworth quit his radio show last Friday to run against McCain.
    I hope that good people of Arizona realize that McCain is doing this to hold on to his seat and that playing dirty politics has no place in any election.
    ==============================

McCain is going so far as to hit back at Hayworth on his own turf, launching a critical radio spot on KFYI last week, days before Hayworth even announced he was in the race.. “He sounds conservative on the radio, but J.D. was one of the biggest spenders in Congress,â€

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Judy wrote
    I have a solution for JD Hayworth and the FEC complaints. JD needs to invite McCain on his radio show for "equal time" and let McCain babble and drivel for hours a day about "Jobs Americans Won't Do",
    Good idea. Does he still do his radio show?

Psalm 91
    Apparently McCain thinks so!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Hayworth quit his radio show last Friday to run against McCain.
    I hope that good people of Arizona realize that McCain is doing this to hold on to his seat and that playing dirty politics has no place in any election.

Does McCain even know Hayworth gave up his radio show to run against him? Maybe someone should email McCain and let him know so he can stop making a complete fool out of himself .. or wait ... maybe it's better that no one tell him so he continues, eh?! The radio station should call up McCain and invite him for "equal time" to babble and drivel about the "contribution" illegal aliens have made to the mess in Arizona.

Is anyone else running or considering running? Just wondering.

RELATED in General

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-186316.html
    JD Hayworth: I'll run Against John McCain

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-186325.html
    Hayworth says he will challenge McCain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast