Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

John McCain vs. J.D. Hayworth: Goodbye, Juan McPain!

John McCain vs. J.D. Hayworth

Goodbye, Juan McPain!

By News on the Net
    Sunday, March 28, 2010

A new law in the Arizona legislature makes it a crime for an illegal alien to trespass in the state (Arizona only has 460,000 of them). Simply by being there they are subject to arrest. Good for Arizona. Senator Juan McPain, running for reelection, is trying to sit this one out.

His position on the bill? “No opinion,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Arizona only has 460,000 of them
    Yeah, and my mother was the daughter of Sasquatch, wife to the Abominable Snowman, and mother of mighty mouse!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really want to see McLame out of there !!! That would be the biggest shot we could send, heard around the world and a tremendous victory for our side.

I can't come up with enough awful things to say about Sarah Palin for working so diligently to get that liar and LaRaza schill re-elected.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Arizona only has 460,000 of them).
    Well, they must all live in my neighborhood because they are all over the place here.

Only two gun shots in my Hispanic neighborhood this weekend. Five last.

Good luck to anyone who thinks they won't have a bad effect on your life and comfort. I haven't been out of the house after dark in four years.

Sorry to hear that "laughinglynx" It is bad when you are afraid to leave your own home. Sarah Palin does not have my support either and I hope we can say adios to McJuan for good. He had claimed he was such a patriot and hero surviving a camp after being captured by the Viet Cong
    and then comes home and allows our own country to be invaded by illegal aliens...............

HE IS A TRAITOR NOT A HERO!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou