Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judicial Watch Presses Investigation of SF's Sanctuary

Judicial Watch Presses Investigation of San Francisco's Sanctuary Policies Following Triple Murder Perpetrated by Illegal Alien

This week Judicial Watch filed a California Public Records Request with the San Francisco Sherriff's Department to obtain arrest and booking records related to Edwin Ramos, an illegal alien charged with a June 22, 2008, triple murder of three innocent American citizens.

We want "All public records concerning or relating to any arrest and/or booking of Edwin Ramos."

For those of you unfamiliar with this story, Ramos gunned down Tony Bologna and his sons Michael and Matthew with an AK-47 following a minor traffic incident on June 22. According to press reports Ramos, an illegal alien from El Salvador, had been arrested on three prior occasions, and convicted of two felonies, but was never turned over to federal immigration authorities "largely as a result of San Francisco's self-imposed sanctuary status." San Francisco law prohibits local officials from cooperating with federal officials in deporting illegal aliens.

As recently as March 2008, Ramos was arrested after police discovered a gun that had been used in a double homicide in his car. The district attorney's office did not press charges and Ramos was released. Immigration and Customs Enforcement stated that the agency was never notified of the arrest.

(If all of this sounds tragically familiar, it should. You may recall that Judicial Watch recently launched an investigation into the arrest of Pedro Espinoza, the illegal alien gang member who murdered high school student Jamiel Shaw on March 2nd in Los Angeles. Espinoza had been released from a Culver City, California, jail the day before the murder. Judicial Watch obtained Espinoza's booking record. Check it out here: http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/20 ... pinoza.pdf Culver City, by the way, is also a sanctuary city. Los Angeles is stonewalling our records request for its documents on Espinoza.)

The murder of these three innocents in San Francisco is a stark reminder of the devastating consequences of illegal alien sanctuary policies. Ramos should have been deported long ago. Instead, San Francisco authorities put him back on the streets, and now three people are dead. We suspect the documents about Ramos' earlier arrests will show that San Francisco's sanctuary policy was in part responsible for these terrible crimes.

As some of you may recall, Judicial Watch already has an important appeal of a taxpayer lawsuit against San Francisco related to its self-imposed status as an illegal alien sanctuary city (Fonseca v. Fong, Case No. A120206).

Judicial Watch also recently launched a brand new Internet site dedicated to fighting illegal alien sanctuary policies across the United States. You'll be hearing more about this in the next few days, but in the meantime you can go to: https://www.sanctuarybusters.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As recently as March 2008, Ramos was arrested after police discovered a gun that had been used in a double homicide in his car. The district attorney's office did not press charges and Ramos was released. Immigration and Customs Enforcement stated that the agency was never notified of the arrest.
    Are you kidding me?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Are you kidding me?!?
    When it comes to illegals getting by with murder... are we really surprised anymore?

My dream is that every American who loves this country would wake up join Alipac and fight back! Turning this around and ridding ourselves of illegal aliens, CORRUPT POLITICIANS...and PRESIDENTS! Changing our laws so that these corrupt politicans would be held accountable for their DIRTY DEEDS! TRAITORS!!!!!!!... and lets not forget...THROWING EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGALS IN PRISON FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I joined. Since my lifelong friend's daughter is relative to Danielle Bologna by marriage I had to join. I respect JW and think they do a great job. Great idea for a site.

I bet it will go over well in CA now.

They will send petitions to your governors. Of course mine is going to ARRRNOLD.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Someone needs to flush Gavin Newsome down the toilet.

ZEEZIL: THE LINK TO SANCTUARYBUSTERS.ORG DOES NOT WORK. IS THE WEBSITE ALREADY UP? OR IS IT STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION?

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    ZEEZIL: THE LINK TO SANCTUARYBUSTERS.ORG DOES NOT WORK. IS THE WEBSITE ALREADY UP? OR IS IT STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION?
    I AM ALSO UNABLE TO LINK UP TO THIS WEB SITE.

Here is the link:

https://www.sanctuarybusters.org/

Zeezil I corrected it in the OP.