Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just Talked w/Congress Critter

Louie Gohmert is the Congressman from my district. I just talked to his office a second time. The last time I called the aide said that Gohmert hadn't made up his mind. Today he said that Gohmert was leaning to CAFTA as they had so many calls from Texas that were POSITIVE for CAFTA. I don't believe this. At all.

So, I stated that CAFTA was good for a very few and disaster for millions. I also pitched in there the part about the extra-national tribunal that will be able to overrule our congress our senate our supreme courts decisions.

Then, Ladies and Gentleman, he got huffy. Well, they didn't know anything about those provisions. I think they'd better learn in a hurry. He certainly hung up in a hurry.

If anyone is from TEXAS..please, y'all...get on the horn to your congresscritters and give 'em and earful.

Thanks,
    RR

PS I didn't tell him that if Gohmert goes for CAFTA he's OUT OF THERE.
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR,

Please repost this under our CAFTA topic in the new area of the forums dealing with Federal bills. Others may find the details of your efforts encouraging or helpful.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)