Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kansas is number one destination for illegal aliens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The topic is "Kansas is number one destination for illegal aliens" how is that related to: "100% ice secure communities". If Kansas was so secure it wouldn't be the number one destination for illegal aliens..

Sorry LOL, but it doesn't make sense to me John!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post
    The topic is "Kansas is number one destination for illegal aliens" how is that related to: "100% ice secure communities". If Kansas was so secure it wouldn't be the number one destination for illegal aliens..

Sorry LOL, but it doesn't make sense to me John!!!!!
    They brought in Secure Communities because it is a destination for illegal aliens
    and now they can start deporting them.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    They brought in Secure Communities because it is a destination for illegal aliens
    and now they can start deporting them.
    Oh is that how it is supposed to work.

198 illegal aliens deported from Kansas by Secure Communities as of 2/22/2012

@ http://www.alipac.us/f12/124-921-dep...2012-a-251702/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED KANSAS FIGHTING ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION News .

KANSAS - Kris Kobach Tackles Illegal Immigration

Shortly after taking office last year, Kobach convinced the Kansas Legislature to pass what is arguably the nation’s strictest voter fraud law. But Kobach is known most widely for his efforts to turn illegal immigration into a front-burner issue at the state and local levels. “I don’t know of anybody else driving the [illegal immigration] issue nationally as much as he is doing,” says Kansas state Sen. Steve Abrams, a Republican.

Kobach helped draft the 2010 Arizona law that, among other things, requires state and local law enforcement officials to check the immigration status of individuals they have stopped and have “reasonable suspicion” to believe are in the country illegally. That law has since been imitated by several other states -- thanks, in part, to Kobach’s own doing. It may spread further if the U.S. Supreme Court upholds it this spring.

Kobach already enjoyed a victory before the Supreme Court last year with another Arizona law he helped write. That one requires businesses to use the federal E-Verify system to check the immigration status of employees. Kobach’s success in drafting and defending laws meant to curb illegal immigration -- not just in Arizona, but also in Alabama and other states and localities from Pennsylvania to Texas -- has turned him into a leading figure of derision for some Hispanic groups and liberal immigration advocates. After Kobach endorsed Mitt Romney for president in January, the leader of a group of Hispanic Republicans said that Romney had committed “political suicide” by accepting the embrace of such a controversial figure. “I did not anticipate when I first started working on this issue,” he says, “that someday I would be seen as a hero by some and a horrible villain by others on a national scale.”
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12