Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe you're right, Minnie. We need some guidance on what to do in our state. It's just such a mess as far as candidates regarding illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just finish sending an e-mail to the WH, let's see if they answer.

I think it would make me physically sick to vote for Nelson, I just could not do it. Just the thought UUUGGGHHH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Tha's why I don't intend to vote for the Senate only if it will be a close race between Harris and Nelson(Democrat) I'l vote for him, at least he wont be saying amen to everything Bush wants.
    MINNIE
    you've worked too hard to earn the right to vote! Please reconsider and vote not matter what. Vote 3rd party or even a write-in but VOTE.

Looking back now, this is exactly how so many of us felt through the years and I believe very strongly that, by so many of us refusing to vote, that lack of action landed us in this very bad position........with traitors filling both the state & federal seats. The voting was left up to masses of Americans who didn't care about America and those of us who did wound up being outnumbered at the voting booth for decades.

just my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree 2nd, we cannot give up even if all candidates look like crappy choices. We must vote 3rd party or yes do write in who you want.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are right, but my point is i'm affraid to vote for any Republican candidate, in campagning they can promisse everything when they get elected they are going to be Bush's puppets. I think the best think is not to vote Republican so the democrats (I hate them) can impeach him and his thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    You are right, but my point is i'm affraid to vote for any Republican candidate, in campagning they can promisse everything when they get elected they are going to be Bush's puppets. I think the best think is not to vote Republican so the democrats (I hate them) can impeach him and his thugs.

Now that's what I call, American ingenuity, MINNIE!
    You go girl
    {just be sure to vote no matter what, lol}

California or ground zero of the invasion
    It appears Katherine is about one step away from being committed to a mental institution.

http://www.sacbee.com/24hour/politics/s ... 3750c.html

Another Harris campaign staffer quits
    By BRENDAN FARRINGTON, Associated Press Writer
    Published 10:31 am PDT Friday, July 14, 2006
    TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - U.S. Rep. Katherine Harris' third Senate campaign manager has resigned, citing the candidate's "tantrums" and "increasingly erratic behavior."

"It became unmanageable, unhealthy, uncontrollable," said Glenn Hodas, who became campaign manager in April, when his predecessor left after only a few months in the role.

Four other key staffers are also leaving the campaign, Hodas said.

Harris issued a statement saying: "I wish each of them the very best in their future endeavors."

The Republican congresswoman has been a polarizing figure on the national political scene since 2000, when as Florida's secretary of state she certified George W. Bush's 537-vote win in the state's disputed presidential election.

She was elected to the U.S. House in 2002 and has pledged to spend $10 million of her own money on Senate race. She is facing three mostly unknown opponents in the GOP primary and remains a heavy favorite to win the nomination. In the general election, she has trailed Democratic U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson by more than 30 points in some polls.

Harris said her campaign to unseat Nelson was "aggressively moving forward." But she has clearly been facing some high hurdles - politically and personally.

Next week, she has surgery scheduled to remove an ovarian mass. In her campaign, fundraising has been slow, GOP leaders have pressured her to drop out, and she has been criticized for her connections to a corrupt defense contractor who illegally gave $32,000 to her campaign.

Hodas said he knew about Harris' reputation for being a tough boss before joining the campaign in the spring.

"I read the reports and I said 'There's no way all this stuff could be true.' But as time wore on, not only was it true but it was worse than reported," he said. He described "tantrums, micromanaging, an increasingly erratic behavior and counterproductive, damaging statements and activities."

A new campaign manager will be named shortly, the campaign said. Harris' first campaign manager, Jim Dornan, stepped down in November. He was replaced by Jamie Miller, who was replaced by Hodas. Hodas plans to return to his Illinois political consulting business, Hodas & Associates.

Ed Rollins, a prominent political strategist who had served as President Reagan's political director and ran Ross Perot's presidential campaign in 1992, also abandoned Harris' campaign.

He said Hodas' description was similar to what he had experienced.

"Everything is someone else's fault. If there's not a Starbucks coffee house within distance, it's someone else's fault," Rollins said. "After a while you say, 'Why am I putting up with this crap?'"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She will not win, no way, no how. She will self destruct long before November.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12