Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Using roommates cell!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Using roommates cell!

Don't run the bill up or you may land on Judge Judy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    It would be worth it!! LOL!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    By the way...McCains office is not answering. I left a message!

Heard you were abstaining Mondaty...what a cowardly act...but then again did we really expect anything else from you???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    By the way...McCains office is not answering. I left a message!

Heard you were abstaining Mondaty...what a cowardly act...but then again did we really expect anything else from you???!!!!

We should call and tell him that we are going to abstain from voting for him on election day!

Banned
    IM really PEEEVED OFF!!!

I Acknowledge that Kennedy and Bush and all the congressional supporters of this bill, are all BeeeeePs and any one that votes for it will not be in office next term for any thing.
    Today all over Cincinnati 1 out of twenty people I talked to won't support this bill and I spoke with over 100 today alone.

Questions ???
    Why do we need 1000 pages of bull Beeeep, to send the criminals to jail or to the country from whence they came?

And why for Christ sake does it take months and months to get the funds together for Iraq something Americans want but for something American for sure dont want or need, these Beeps…can push it though in a few weeks

I ask you Kennedy and Bush to name one president that would ever take this country in the direction you have ?

To Bush by him self answer me why fixing the nation's ``broken borders'' is long overdue, and It doesnt take any thing other then doing it to fix the problems?

Stop making more work then the problem calls for.
    Send them home and shut the damn Door.
    You didn’t care who’s feelings you hurt for the darn war, why should you care what Mexico and the ten other countries think.. America don’t want them and neither should you.
    We don’t need it.

sorry jimpasz
    this was the first place i came to tonght and It seemed right at the time.

Maybe Kennedy and bush split a couple bottles to come to a agreement. They could"t have been solber and thought this up and actually worked together. Makes me think more and more there is no difference between republicans and democrats anymore, all it is, who is lining who's pockets!

``What part of illegal does the Senate not understand? Any plan that rewards illegal behavior is amnesty,'' said Rep. Brian Bilbray, R-Calif., chairman of the Immigration Reform Caucus.
    I think the part that means they broke the law!!

Liberals, on the other hand, are unhappy with the proposal because it makes a far-reaching change in the immigration system that would admit future arrivals seeking to put down roots in the U.S. based on their skills, education levels and job experience - limiting the importance of family ties.
    I can certainly understand this, we wouldn't want well educated people who could support themselves and not expect the American people to do it.

Immigrant advocacy and labor groups also oppose the terms of a new guest worker program in which low-skilled immigrants would be forced to leave the country after temporary stints and would have limited opportunities to stay and get on a path to permanent legalization.
    Good we don't want them to get to comfortable!!

There's one thing they are right about the bill sucks
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Kennedy is the moron that "broke" our immigration system in the first place!!! He turned a well functioning system into one based on political corruption and rewards for criminals!!! He is the last guy we want "fixing" it. Instead we need to fix his ass in a retirement home on Cape Cod.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12