Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kennedy on Immigration Bill

Immigration is truly the last area we want Teddy dabbling in. This is a qoute he made involving the Immigration Act of 1965. He is speaking to the naysayers. This comes from Pat Buchanan's State of Emergency.

"[O]ur cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same...Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset...Contrary to the charges of some quarters, S. 500 will not inundate America with immigrants from any other country or area, or the most populated and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia..."

That was 1965. A report from Dean Steven Gillon from Oklahoma University in 2006 showed the fruits of Kennedy's arrogance, ignorance, and lack of common sense.

"The U.S. added at least 40 million immigrants after 1965. Before 1965, 95% of the new immigrants had come from Europe. After 1965, 95% came from the Third World. The 1965 act has transformed American society and had consequences exactly the opposite of what we were promised."

Is Ted Kennedy the guy any true, proud American wants making immigration policy? Then again, he's not making the policy for the true American. He is making it to accomodate big business and foreign fatcats. Shame on McCain for making the final betrayal of America by joining with Kennedy, and shame on Massachusetts for continually re-electing this anti-American sham of a politician![/b]
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Banned
    Is Ted Kennedy the guy any true, proud American wants making immigration policy?
    If you can't trust a guy to drive his date home from a party without killing her, how can you trust him to make policy?

Teddy the table dancer

Teddy should not be a Senator! He is out of control and when younger tried women like dirt. He idea of immigration is giving the country away.

Banned
    If you can't trust a guy to drive his date home from a party without killing her, how can you trust him to make policy?
    I'm sure his wife at that time would agree he is not to be trusted!

I seriously think we should fence of Mass. and leave them to themselves. They have kept this joker in office longer than I have been alive. Is there something in the water up there...

What a shame he would be the one kennedy brother left to live!!
    I hope this is not an indication of our fate, if it is we are in deep S____!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I agree, the wrong Kennedy's got shot. Of course when you are a worthless screwup, then nobody wants to shoot you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Is there something in the water up there..."

Yeah, Kennedy's old girl friends...oh, that was bad.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

OH! That was really, really baddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    "Is there something in the water up there..."

Yeah, Kennedy's old girl friends...oh, that was bad.
    Water?! I think it has been a long time since Kennedy's drink of choice was water.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast