Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey I need to ask you all--who is a viable Third Party Candidate? I am a political moderate, but I'm miltant about keeping the US the US. I can't stand John Kerry--the day I saw that leather faced troll give the black power salute to the NAACP I knew I'd never vote for him. I mena how condescending, how dreary 60's hippie crap was that? We had better stop pandering to every race pimping group on the earth and start thinking about being Americans again. I am 40 years old and this same old race-baiting garbage has been going on my entire life. The black people I know are as disgusted as I am.

But anyway I digress. Can anyone suggest a Third Party Candidate that is sane, responsible and on our side?

BobC wrote
    "But anyway I digress. Can anyone suggest a Third Party Candidate that is sane, responsible and on our side?"

Good question and we need to start looking around for those who would fit the bill as a good cansisate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BobC wrote
    the day I saw that leather faced troll give the black power salute to the NAACP I knew I'd never vote for him
    that's also the COMMUNIST salute -- most notably used by good ole Hanoi Jane and the VVAW. It is being used very discretely by quite a few of our so called politicians and organization leaders. Many media pics during the election caught these beauties in action.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember the last "viable" third-party candidate, Ross Perot, and all he did was split the GOP. The unfortunate consequence was we got Slick Willy. What we need is a moderate Republican with some Democrat support and who also is as passionate about illegal aliens as we are. Heywood and Tancredo come immediately to mind but they'd have a hard row to hoe because they're not at all appreciated by Democrats. Probably a better strategy would be to BLUDGEON or SHAME the Republican candidate into sealing the borders.
    '58 Airedale

Kerry is a Kook!!

Perot is a Globalist!!

I'm for turning the Minutemen Project into a Party!!

Why not?

We have a Constitution, We have Laws that protect everyone, We have a nice White House and a nice Capitol for meetings....

All we need are some Americans to fill the Facilities and do something "novel" like their JOBS and enforce American Law as it existed prior to January 1, 2005.

I realize this may seem radical.....for a 4th generation conservative fan of Laissez-Faire....but these have become radical times with an entire national government abandoning the Rule of Law!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How about pre-1980?

rickesteves--pre-1980 sounds even better!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12