Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Key Romney fundriaser quits the campaign

Posted: Tuesday, 05 February 2008 10:19AM

I-Team: Key Romney fundriaser quits the campaign

Posted by : Reynold Joseph

Boston (WBZ Newsroom) -- One of Mitt Romney's top fundraisers is stepping down... after WBZ-TV's I-Team uncovers the fact that he's some pretty serious financial problems.

Jim Sims is the finance co-chair for Mitt Romney's presidential campaign, helping to raise millions of dollars. But WBZ-TV's I-Team has learned that the top fundraiser has left tens of thousands of dollars in property taxes on his homes in California and Boston unpaid...and the delinquency dates back 3 and 4 years.

It also discovered that the pattern of not paying his taxes dates back to 1992 here in Boston.

After being contacted by the I-team, Sims released a statement saying he thought the tax bills had been taken care of and he's working on paying them now.

Sims and his wife personally gave more than $300,000 in campaign contributions to candidates including Romney.

© 2008 CBS Radio, All Rights Reserved.

http://wbz.com/I-Team:-Key-Romney-fundr ... gn/1599454
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did CBS time this for maximum impact against Romney or what?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="ALIPAC"]Did CBS time this for maximum impact against Romney or what?

W[/quote]

YES!

The MSM hit job on Romney continues. How about stories of all the lobbyists swarming over the McCain campaign etc. There's so much on McAmnesty they're just blatantly ignoring.

I guess somebody has to the job that Romney supports can't do, because the man basically is a pretty decent guy.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Something occurred with the letter that former Senator Bob Dole sent to Rush to say nice things about McCain. Whatever Mr. Romney said resulted in John McCain scolding him and Mel Martinez saying nice things about Senator Dole and McCain. Governor Romney is calling Bob Dole, so what was said I am not sure.

This is for sure. Senator McCain is getting pretty testy with Governor Romney.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This further shows that John McCain does not have the temperament to be president. He is too hot headed.

Yes! He is a hothead and a despicable human being. I am still in shock that he is the frontrunner...iT HAD TO BE A SET UP!!! NO OTHER EXPLANATION!