Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I knew the day Bush stood up in the rose garden in front of the press, they were asking him about the patriot act and the constitution, his exact words were and i'm quoting " I am sick and tired of congress throwing that constitution in my face" what does that tell you!!!Pardon the border patrol agents Bush, you took an oath to protect the citizens in this country, at least they were doing their job!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by American
    PLEASE RE-READ WHAT BUSH SAID:

{Bush said, “There’s a process for pardons. It’s got to work its way through a system here in the government. I just want people to take a sober look at the case.” }

When I read that, the light bulb went off. The federal gov't MADE EXAMPLES OF THESE 2 BP AGENTS!

They may be pardoned or paroled but the message (threat) here is obvious.
    Yep. The example was that agents who do stupid things that allow narco-traffickers to not only escape but to then come back and embarrass a federal agency by filing charges will have to answer for their stupid actions. At the same time, the feds don't want to rile the natives too much, so these guys will be eventually pardoned, paroled, or otherwise get an early release.

Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Johnny Sutton involved with "House of Death" in Ju

The House of Death
    U.S. Law Enforcement Complicity with Murder in Ciudad Juárez

Johnny Sutton is right in the middle of it. Maybe Mr. Sutton has a lot more to hide that anyone knows. I think that every American need to know about this information on Mr. Sutton. Not one talk show even mentioned it. When that happens you know that it is important.

http://www.narconews.com/houseofdeath

Bush said, “There’s a process for pardons. It’s got to work its way through a system here in the government. I just want people to take a sober look at the case.”
    Spare me the BS Jorge. You could have pardoned these guys a month ago. If they were a couple of drug dealers Jorge Bush would have pardoned them in a NY second. This guy is nothing more than a nation wrecking traitor and the most dangerous globalist menace ever. He will go down as the most hated president ever, worst the Clinton and Carter ever were.

Amnesty for criminals and Jail time for patriots. I'm embarrassed that the biggest idiot is running the show in this country.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Bush said, “There’s a process for pardons. It’s got to work its way through a system here in the government. I just want people to take a sober look at the case.”
    Spare me the BS Jorge. You could have pardoned these guys a month ago. If they were a couple of drug dealers Jorge Bush would have pardoned them in a NY second. This guy is nothing more than a nation wrecking traitor and the most dangerous globalist menace ever. He will go down as the most hated president ever, worst the Clinton and Carter ever were.

Amnesty for criminals and Jail time for patriots. I'm embarrassed that the biggest idiot is running the show in this country.
    Thank you for your blatantly partisan rant. I suppose that the guy who actually signed NAFTA and GATT, who gave missile technology to the Communist Chinese and nuclear technology to N. Korea, who began the open borders policy in 1996, and who deferred to the UN at every turn was some sort of saint. Heaven knows that William Jefferson Clinton was not a globalist.

Crockett:

Clinton is not in power anymore. In fact he's not been in power for 6 years now. Stop blaming Clinton for Bush's treason. If you want to be a hack for Bush may I suggest going to Free Republic.

Fact of the matter is Bush has been in charge for six years and has taken every step imaginable to end our nations sovereignty. Yet you act like it's ok. So do you think it's awesome that drug dealers get amnesty left and right while those patriots who defend our nation get arrested on some stupid technicality, yet the real criminal gets full immunity?

As far as me being partisan, spare me. I'm an independent voter, I'm loyal to no party.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Crockett:

Clinton is not in power anymore. In fact he's not been in power for 6 years now. Stop blaming Clinton for Bush's treason. If you want to be a hack for Bush may I suggest going to Free Republic.

Fact of the matter is Bush has been in charge for six years and has taken every step imaginable to end our nations sovereignty. Yet you act like it's ok. So do you think it's awesome that drug dealers get amnesty left and right while those patriots who defend our nation get arrested on some stupid technicality, yet the real criminal gets full immunity?

As far as me being partisan, spare me. I'm an independent voter, I'm loyal to no party.
    Sure you are, "d-man." How stupid do you think I am?

lol... think we know... but do tell CrocketsGhost... how stupid are you?

Some of us don`t register a party, but VOTE the ISSUE. You would have to MOD EDIT before I would even consider voting for those do/know-nothings Obama or John Edwards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh
    lol... think we know... but do tell CrocketsGhost... how stupid are you?

Some of us don`t register a party, but VOTE the ISSUE. You would have to MOD EDIT before I would even consider voting for those do/know-nothings Obama or John Edwards.
    My, that's pretty brazen for some guy who has posted exactly once. Why don't you stop being lazy and review some of my posts rather than forming an opinion based on the first one you've read. Doing so would reveal that I am one of the foremost voices on this site for voting the issue and the candidate rather than the party. But thanks for providing the reciprocal answer to the same question you asked me.

For my part, I was asking the question of dman because he has consistently been openly partisan, yet claims to be an independent. We had another poster who was here daily before the elections as a Democrat operative insisting that we must vote out the Republicans regardless of their individual votes on immigration. Not surprisingly, he disappeared immediately after the election because his work was done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast