Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

King Named Chairman Immigration Sub-Committee

Saturday, January 1, 2011
    Profile - Rep Steve King: Named NEW Chairman Immigration Sub-Committee Loony Tunes right wing extremist Rep. Steve King has been named the Chairman of the Immigration sub-committee. I find it very troubling that Republicans have already named this person the head of the powerful Immigration sub-committee, especially considering his long history of very racist and controversial statements. King is not one to shy away from controversy. He hates the President and he hates Latinos -- at least that is what his controversial statements indicate.

King is also aggressive. Though newly named to this Chairmanship, he has already given an interview to CBS News saying he is “looking at dropping a bill early in the 112th Congressâ€
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Sorry

But as I can see in your writings you do not wish to assimilate into the United States and its (most) diverse population. Everything you write is for latinos this, and latinos united for that, etc etc. These are not the words of a people who wish to JOIN us and become PART of something great but the words of ethnic supremists looking to take over via breeding and numbers and dictate policy that clearly favors your ethnic group. We have already seen it with the threats of "The latino vote" will do this that and the other IF...

Your Reconqista agenda must be countered as there is NO place in the U S for your kind. The U S welcomes those who wish to assimilate but must turn away large numbers of ethnically nationalistic peoples with subversive desires to take control of this nation.

Boy this isn't a biased article or anything is it? Everyone who wants the law enforced is a "racist". That is the first sign of an idiot with no valid arguments to present. Anyone who is winning an argument with a liberal is a racist.

Banned
    So Kings a racist? Now thats funny.

King wants to crack down specifically on those who enter the country illegally. The way to enter is well... the south border as an illegal. Its not only mexicans or latino's who can cross from the southern border. Its also easier to understand someone who overstayed there visa as occasionally there is exigent circumstances. I've seen some of them especially employers abusing foreign workers and refusing to return passports and ticket home.

King said Obama's policies favor black people. I suppose this person never read the healthcare bill that expanded healthcare to specifically "black" people.

King I guess said Obama wanted to bring Muslims to the US. Looks fairly true to me him trying to promote Islam and helping further Muslims immigration to the US.

Ehh the hussein thing? well it was odd but whatever.

Who doesn't emphathize with someone wanting to take out the IRS. They take our money and waste it on things we don't want and send elsewhere. However empathizing means you understand the thinking, not support it or support loss of life by terrorist tactics.

where people don't want them, invade your home, refuse to leave, and screw up everything they can... need I say more?

White people are honestly left out in the cold. We have massive amount of bills and projects that support everyone but whites.

I still don't see anything that supports King as a racist. Just another crap article by a racist writer who gets hispanics mixed up with illegal aliens.

Profile - Rep Steve King: Named NEW Chairman Immigration Sub-Committee Loony Tunes right wing extremist Rep. Steve King has been named the Chairman of the Immigration sub-committee. I find it very troubling that Republicans have already named this person the head of the powerful Immigration sub-committee, especially considering his long history of very racist and controversial statements. King is not one to shy away from controversy. He hates the President and he hates Latinos -- at least that is what his controversial statements indicate.
    And some latinos apparently hate anyone who is White and believes in the enforcement of our immigration laws. Why is this never mentioned?

If these people are not engaged in a full out invasion of our country then I do not know what else to call it. This time however, instead of sending a lying coward like Santa Anna( who eventually had his @$$ handed to him as American forces marched all the way to mexico city later in 1847) and 6000 men (and it still took them almost two weeks to defeat 150 volunteer American soldiers at the Alamo, in which those Whites not killed in action were bayoneted to death after surrendering.) to do their dirty work, they are sending millions of their illiterate peasants to do the job, in which our government is all too willing to hand over the store to them.

If more Americans understood the history between mexico and America, they would appreciate this invasion for what it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

King sounds like a good man to me. Hopefully you illegals won't have much more time here in the USA to take from the taxpayers.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

just think of the source of the story when reading it.

that alone should make things crystal clear.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    just think of the source of the story when reading it. that alone should make things crystal clear.
    +1. It's just another race-baiting Reonquista rant.

When Lamar Smith beging hearings re increasing E-Verify and worksite enforecement, Americans will see that their government is working on their number one issue.
    ************************************************** **********************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade