Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by blacknight04
    not suprised the kkks fit right in with you guys. i bet there are some kkk members here too.
    umm no. did u read the part where the MEXICAN-AMERICAN was with the minutemen?

The group did the right thing, stupid KKK thinks they can jump on this issue... man i dont like those racist s.o.b.'s

One of either two things, or both happened here.

A. These clowns really were with the KKK and they showed up uninvited at the Minuteman rally like a bunch of jackasses and did illegal aliens all across America a big favor.

and/or

B. These were left wing goons dressed up as KKK to try to harm the Minutemen and help the illegals.

Notice how the reporters states that 10 members of the KKK showed up as if this was a proven fact, but does not display any evidence of that claim in the article other than their clothing and comments from anonymous sources.

I may write her to ask how he knows these people were KKK. If they were KKK we need to locate their group and leadership and let them have what for.

If they were staged plants, we need to determine that if possible and inform people about what happened here.

In DC when these Nazis showed up at a MM press conferance they were screaming they hated the Minutemen for working with Blacks, Hispanics, and Jews.

Why would the KKK want to support the Minutemen when the MM ranks are filled with people of all races and faiths?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My vote is for "B."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12