Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KY: Cocaine driver gets 4-year sentence

Thursday, March 22, 2007

UPDATED: 7:58 PM
    Cocaine driver gets 4-year sentence

By Charlie White
    cwhite@courier-journal.com
    The Courier-Journal

An undocumented immigrant who drove a load of cocaine from Phoenix to Louisville was sentenced in federal court today to four years and three months.

Pedro Pacheco-Lopez, 19, had pleaded guilty to conspiracy and possession with the intent to distribute the more than 35 pounds of cocaine last March, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.

Authorities estimated the value of the cocaine at $1.6 million.

He could be departed after he serves his sentence, attorneys said.

The cocaine, delivered to the 6000 block of Cooper Chapel Road, apparently had been stored in the driveshaft of the truck, which had been removed.

The powder was in a cylindrical brick — the shape of the driveshaft, and drug enforcement agents found cocaine residue in the driveshaft.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbc ... 1/70322048
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    He could be departed after he serves his sentence, attorneys said.

If they don’t deport this man, I’m going to the court house in person, and ask everyone America I see, why the state of Kentucky decided to not deport a man the brought Drugs in to the state was set free after only four years?

If I’m not wrong Kentucky has a 2 for 1 term, for every 1 day that man does on the charge, he receives time served for 2.

That’s the biggest bunch of
    BS I’ve every heard of

An undocumented immigrant who drove a load of cocaine from Phoenix to Louisville was sentenced in federal court today to four years and three months.

Pedro Pacheco-Lopez, 19, had pleaded guilty to conspiracy and possession with the intent to distribute the more than 35 pounds of cocaine last March, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.
    So, 51 months, with a 25 to 50 percent reduction for "good behavior" for smuggling 15.91 Kilos (1.6 million dollars---remember this is before it is "cut" and diluted!)?

There are people doing more jail time for smoking marijuana, and DUI, and simple assault! That amount of cocaine is enough for 16,000 to 50,000 consumers! And how many more crimes are potentially committed by the end-users had the drug been distributed?
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!