Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

L.A. to Give $2.2 Billion to Mexican Trucks

L.A. Program to Give $2.2 Billion to Mexican Trucking Firms

Land Line Magazine
    August 16, 2008

he Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach boast of bringing in 40 percent of the nation’s imported goods, and plans to cut emissions at each port have been highlighted in mainstream news programs and the cable TV show “America’s Port.â€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

[quote]The most onerous aspect of the clean truck program has always been the money giveaway,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

This is EVIL!

Every time I think this illegals and related agenda problem can't get worse...it does!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

$2.2 billion? Have these people lost their minds, when California is deep in the abyss of debt?
    The truck replacement funding form requires applicants to be plated in California with no International Registration Plan license, and applicants must promise not to run any miles outside of the Golden State for at least seven years.
    And who is going to check?

The state of California is kicking in a large share of money needed for truck replacement.
    Oh, they have money now???
    I hate Arnold more and more every day..
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

They are rising the fee per shipping container to as high as hundred dollar per container. Why don't they tell the trucking companies to comply or they (trucking co) can't do business in the ports? Why would state fees be used to up grade criminal employers and their junkie trucking fleets? (their drivers are mostly illegal or foreign born.) they call them independent owner operators so they can rip off the new slave class more.

I sent Gov Schwarzenegger a e-mail to let him know what is going on. He probably did not know about it

2.2 billion dollars is a lot of money ESPECIALLY when you are already in deep debt. And the Governor already admits it is due to the high influx of ILLEGALS over these years and their drain on resources. So you give them more Schwarzenegger? Incredible!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Dumber than Dumb. First of all, there shouldn't be any Mexican trucks in California because there shouldn't be any Mexican trucks in the United States.

Just Repeal NAFTA and stop all this nonsense.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn