Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Do you llive in LA county Proud?
    Sent ya a PM
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Let me just remind everyone that while our city streets were being filled with illegals carrying Mexican flags, the mayor of LA was in a South American country working on a trade deal.

His feelings about what occured in his city by his police force while he was MIA matter nothing at all to me.

I wonder what kind of 'trade deal' it was? I mean, what could we possibly want more of from south of the border? Drugs, illegals, violence,more cheesy goods, instead of the quality goods that used to be made in, by and for America?

And why was this guy out of the country at that particular time? He should have been there, and I keep wondering why he wasn't. He's hispanic, so are the majority of people who enter those marches, he clearly intends to maintain the sancutary status of the sewer he rules, he knew this march was important to "his people"...and he left?!

IMHO he left LA because he knew the marcher turnout would be just a tiny fraction of what it was in 2006. He knew this would not present a photo-op like he had a year earlier (don't forget, he wants to run for governor in 200. Also, his ego is such that he felt he shouldn't be associated with such a small turnout of illegals.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    IMHO he left LA because he knew the marcher turnout would be just a tiny fraction of what it was in 2006. He knew this would not present a photo-op like he had a year earlier (don't forget, he wants to run for governor in 200. Also, his ego is such that he felt he shouldn't be associated with such a small turnout of illegals.
    But, don't you think the marches might have had stronger attendance if they thought their fearless "leader" would be there? I think the pictures from last year should end up being photo political suicide for so much as dog catcher anywhere in the USA, not an opportunity...but it's California and I don't know how he fares out there...well, with real Americans, I mean.

The mayors trip to South America was a short notice thing. Everyone thought he would speak at the rally and then leave for his trip. However, he learned a few days in advance that the turnout would be really low so he opted to skip his speech and leave early for South America.

On the flip side, when the so-called riot occurred and made national headlines, the mayor broke his ass to get back and get his picture taken for the major newspapers. He's just a political whore.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    The mayors trip to South America was a short notice thing. Everyone thought he would speak at the rally and then leave for his trip. However, he learned a few days in advance that the turnout would be really low so he opted to skip his speech and leave early for South America.

On the flip side, when the so-called riot occurred and made national headlines, the mayor broke his ass to get back and get his picture taken for the major newspapers. He's just a political V*******V.
    What a guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12