Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L.A. Mayor: Mexico Will Shape My Policies

YOU AIN'T MAD YET WELL READ THIS
    With Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff
    For the story behind the story...

Friday, May 27, 2005 12:25 a.m. EDT
    L.A. Mayor: Mexico Will Shape My Policies

Los Angeles Mayor-elect Antonio Villaraigosa said Wednesday that Mexico will play an important role in shaping his policies, reports Mexico's El Universal Online.

"We are starting a new era. Instead of closing the borders, as stated by Schwarzenegger, we should look at our border as an opportunity," Villaraigosa said.

This is a time of great importance, not just for us to rediscover our roots, but looking to create a mutually beneficial relationship," added the city's first Latino mayor since 1872.
    The top L.A. Democrat lamented that the recent passage by Congress of The Real ID Act, if signed into law, would prevent illegal aliens from getting driver's licenses.

"Politicians in the United States need to understand that immigrants come here for the same reason that immigrants have always come: to work," Villaraigosa told El Universal. "Instead of punishing and demonizing them, we should try to integrate them."

Villaraigosa also told El Universal that he would not support policies that supposedly persecute the city's large migrant population.

"I support Special Order 40 [prohibiting police from making migration-related arrests]," he said. "We need our police officers to fight gangs and organized crime. That will keep them more than busy."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005 ... 2810.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is a traitor to America.

I think Governor Schwarzenegger and Mayor Autry need a good ole boy heart to heart talk with that aztlan want to be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We are starting a new era. Instead of closing the borders, as stated by Schwarzenegger, we should look at our border as an opportunity," Villaraigosa said.
    Closing the borders...hmm, does the concept of border on the face of it not mean closed, as in boundary? Does this ying yang not have a concept of national sovereignty? We need to start pushing sedition charges at these traitorous politicians who intentionally undermine the national sovreignty of this country.

You had to know this day would come. The Manchurian (Mexican) candidate is in place in L.A.
    When we gonna wake up?

Quote:

Villaraigosa said, "This is a time of great importance, not just for us to rediscover our roots, but looking to create a mutually beneficial relationship," added the city's first Latino mayor since 1872."

Beneficial relationship for whom? Puhleeeez!!!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

LA Mayor Villaraigosa

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    He is a traitor to America.
    DEPORT! HE WORKS FOR MEXICO!!! TRAITOR!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Didn't he have to take an oath of office? Hmmm....yes, I agree...surely something quite legal can be done to remove this clown...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Yep.

I heard this on the radio news.

He does not understand the different between a worker and a hard core cold blooded killers.