Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L.A.: Peaceful Rallies?

Peaceful Rallies?
    May 10, 2007 01:00 PM EST

by Tom Fitton

Last week, the LAPD came under fire for using what some have labeled as “inappropriate forceâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

some of protestors started throwing rocks and bottles
    No where have I read that the so-called "water bottles" were actually frozen water bottles which are hard as throwing a brick. After the frozen bottle does it's damage to some poor cop's head the frozen water soon melts and surprise, no evidence of a lethal weapon. This little trick has been used at more than one illegal alien rally, I began to hear of this more than two years ago. The cops are readily aware of this and so are the newspapers, but the papers never print a word. Objective news reporting? Give me a break!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

After this fiasco, I think the LAPD should not even be present at future illegal alien rallies. Why should the Police even attempt to protect these law-breakers? If they want to start a riot or shoot each other, let them have at it. Since it's anarchy they want, let them have anarchy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)