Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is no such thing as a secure ID. Their should be a system in place so that Fraud can be detected when a social security shows up multiple times at the SS office.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    There is no such thing as a secure ID. Their should be a system in place so that Fraud can be detected when a social security shows up multiple times at the SS office.
    Seems like another no-brainer doesn't it?
    Just another example of how inefficient the feds are. I'm amazed this country is functioning at all.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

hope someone who knows more about this will enlighten us, but isn't the SS required to send an end-of-year statement to wage earners? I get one about a month before my birthday and I assumed everyone else does. It won't stop the fraud, but it should bring it to your attention at least one time a year.
    I know I had a heads-up at tax time. Got a notice at my house for someone who claimed death benefits for my mother-n-law....who is alive and well......normally I never open anyone elses mail but it was a tax form thing and I just automatically opened it and didn't notice till later it wasn't for me. Thank heavens we caught it and between her lawyer and mine they got it straightned out but never did get a real answer as to whether it was ID theft or what the problem was. There just doesn't seem to be a means to press charges since you never know who stole your identity. Seems all they get is ...oh well....and off they go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The majority of immigrants using fake identification don't know that the Social Security numbers belong to real people, said Marielena Hincapié of the National Immigration Law Center in Los Angeles. They are just trying to find a way to get a job, she said.

"Most workers are buying documents they believe to be false," she said. "There isn't really any intention of stealing someone's identity."
    First of all, get this straight...they are not "immigrants", they are illegal aliens. Secondly, don't give me the bullcrap that "they don't know the SS numbers belong to real people" because I don't believe that for a second. They'd have to be exceptionally stupid and brain dead, which is possibly the case, but the real scenario is that they don't care. If using an American's SS number gets them a job and /or into our economic system, they don't give a damn they're committing felony fraud. And pleeeeeeeze don't patronize me as though I'm the stupid one here with the "There isn't really any intention of stealing someone's identity" crap because I don't even believe that for a micro second. These dirtbags are scum of the highest order and should be dealt with as such.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zeezil wrote:
    First of all, get this straight...they are not "immigrants", they are illegal aliens. Secondly, don't give me the bullcrap that "they don't know the SS numbers belong to real people" because I don't believe that for a second. They'd have to be exceptionally stupid and brain dead, which is possibly the case, but the real scenario is that they don't care. If using an American's SS number gets them a job and /or into our economic system, they don't give a damn they're committing felony fraud. And pleeeeeeeze don't patronize me as though I'm the stupid one here with the "There isn't really any intention of stealing someone's identity" crap because I don't even believe that for a micro second. These dirtbags are scum of the highest order and should be dealt with as such.
    Bravo zeezil!!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12