Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Braggs, who has lived in the neighborhood for nine years with her three children and nephew, said she was terrified to let her children out of the house, or to invite her mother over after dark.

"I used to sit on the porch," she said. "I don't do that anymore."

It is so sad that this woman and her children are like prisoners in their own home and she cannot even safely engage in activity she used to enjoy, because she might be killed. WARNING! WAR ZONE!!! BRING IN THE TROOPS...........MOVE OUT THE CRIMINALS and ILLEGALS!

Re: L.A. vows gang crackdown after kids die

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has appealed to U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez for millions of dollars in anti-gang funds and for more federal prosecutors to pursue racketeering and other charges mostly used in the past against organized crime.
    Stop right here. Why should MY tax dollars go to a city which has declared itself a sanctuary city? Villaraigosa refuses to cooperate with immigration officials to deport crminal illegal gang members, but now begs for federal tax dollars to deal with his gang problem? Maybe if he wouldn't be protecting these same illegal gang members, he wouldn't need the special federal funds.

Villaraigosa is clearly not only a part of the problem in LA, but he is a part of the illegal immigration problem nationwide.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12