Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA: Did City Hall Fund A Gun-Runner?

[size=150]Did City Hall Fund a Gun-Runner?
    Feds arrest Hector Marroquin, of the purported “No Gunsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well why not? Since we are becoming a lawless society, heck, our own politicins won't enforce laws.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I lived in Downey for over 30 years, moving out of the area 7 years ago. This scumbag and his ilk are the reasons I had to leave my home.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I lived in Downey for over 30 years, moving out of the area 7 years ago. This scumbag and his ilk are the reasons I had to leave my home.
    I also lived in Downey for 20 years...I know what you mean about the scumbags moving in there. They forced us out of our home also

Hi Molly. You know, there are tens of thousands just like us who were literally forced out of their homes, there towns, and separated from all their friends which took a lifetime to accumulate. I've never heard a word of this from any of our so-called elected officials. I don't know about you, but I'm bitter as hell and will be for the rest of my life.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Hi Molly. You know, there are tens of thousands just like us who were literally forced out of their homes, there towns, and separated from all their friends which took a lifetime to accumulate. I've never heard a word of this from any of our so-called elected officials. I don't know about you, but I'm bitter as hell and will be for the rest of my life.
    Hi pjr40, I guess we aren't alone. We had a nice home in Downey that was paid off with cheap taxes, but we were forced out by all the illegals...Too bad it was once a nice city to be proud of. Talk about bitter, I'm bitter all the time. I can't believe how our elected officials have turned against us,I'm just sick about it!

Adding this story to this older thread which was in General Discussion. Will move to News.
    ~~
    January 19, 2008
    Director of Antigang Group Sold Illegal Assault Weapons
    By REBECCA CATHCART
    LOS ANGELES — The director of an antigang organization here that sought to reduce gun violence and received $1.5 million from the City of Los Angeles pleaded guilty on Thursday to charges that he sold illegal assault weapons to a federal undercover agent.

Agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives arrested the director, Hector Marroquin, in May after video surveillance showed him selling weapons and silencers to an agent and an informant. The weapons included a MAK-90 and a Ewbank, both semiautomatic assault rifles, and a M-11, a smaller assault weapon that is like an Uzi, said Eric Harmon, who prosecuted the case.

“Here is a guy who represented himself to the city as being a former gang member helping others to get out of gangs,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The answer is YES! We spent hundreds of millions on anti-gang programs..and NO results ,except that we have MORE gangs. And the corrupt Mexican politicians know exactly what's going on! It makes me sick!

There is only one way to stop the gangs...GET THEM OUT OF OUR COUNTRY PERMANENTLY....LEGAL OR NOT!

The Mexican mafia controls this city and it doesn't do any good to send them to prison...they run the gangs from prison!

The cities of Downey, Bell, Huntington Park, Lynwood, Maywood and surrounding areas are a snake pit of the worst criminal activities imaginable. And Lynwood is where Vicente Fox comes to visit his people. Lynwood has just been designated...the House of Mexico!

I don't even want to think about what is really going on just below the surface in these dens of iniquity! LA is simply beyond corrupt!