Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This chaos is the result of our government from the top down not enforcing its existing laws on immigration!

If they had not been allowed to cross the border, if they had not been rewarded with social services, jobs and the promises of Amnesty, they would have never been in our streets. But since they were allowed these things, illegals have become emboldened.

And then when they act out with their misguided ideas and demands and cause havoc in our streets, the police are called in to put the riots down.

The police are then in a situation they did not create. They are left to protect the city against angry criminals and their supporters and what support do they get from their police chief? Unbridled support. Um, no.
    They get investigated and misrepresented in the news.

Apologize for them? Are you kidding me? They put their lives in danger to protect an ungrateful city and their reward is ridicule. Left out in the wind to hang dry, it makes you wonder why anyone in this country would ever want to be a border patrol agent or a police officer. Are all members of our protective units sacrifical lambs? Collateral damage in a political war of ideas? Expendable resources?
    Disgusting. These cops deserve better.
    If I were an LAPD member, I would lay my baton down and go flip burgers or write computer programs, or just about anything else where my efforts could be rewarded and not maligned.

MW
    I'm still waiting for members of the LAPD to come forward and give their version of the incident. They certainly don't have anything to lose by speaking out, especially if some of them are going to lose their job. The LAPD officers involved in this fiasco need to defend themselves publicly. We can't expect an honest assessment from Chief Bratton and Mayor Villaraigosa because both of these gentlemen are part of the problem!

An industrious reporter, editor, and newspaper should see the benefit in publishing the other side of the story. Oops, I forgot, we're talking about a sanctuary city where everyone is either pro-illegal or illegal except maybe rank and file law enforcement officials.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    In the last several elections in Los Angeles, anyone, including illegal aliens, could register to vote. At the time of registration it was not considered politically correct to ask if the registrant was a legal citizen or not. Consequently, only the Good Lord knows how many illegals were driven to the polls and instructed to vote for only the hispanic candidates.
    Not a peep of protest was heard from the non-hispanic crowd, they were fearful of being labled "racist".

MW
    FM-USA wrote:

Illegal entry into the US is a Felony... ARREST! ARREST! ARREST!
    It probably should be, but it isn't (not the first entry anyway). If an illegal immigrant that has been officially deported returns illegally, then they're guilty of a felony offense. Unfortunately the first illegally entry is only a civil offense.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ProudAmericanFamily wrote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chaos is the result of our government from the top down not enforcing its existing laws on immigration!

If they had not been allowed to cross the border, if they had not been rewarded with social services, jobs and the promises of Amnesty, they would have never been in our streets. But since they were allowed these things, illegals have become emboldened.

And then when they act out with their misguided ideas and demands and cause havoc in our streets, the police are called in to put the riots down.

The police are then in a situation they did not create. They are left to protect the city against angry criminals and their supporters and what support do they get from their police chief? Unbridled support. Um, no.
    They get investigated and misrepresented in the news.

Apologize for them? Are you kidding me? They put their lives in danger to protect an ungrateful city and their reward is ridicule. Left out in the wind to hang dry, it makes you wonder why anyone in this country would ever want to be a border patrol agent or a police officer. Are all members of our protective units sacrifical lambs? Collateral damage in a political war of ideas? Expendable resources?
    Disgusting. These cops deserve better.
    If I were an LAPD member, I would lay my baton down and go flip burgers or write computer programs, or just about anything else where my efforts could be rewarded and not maligned.
    Proud, please allow me to congratulate you on your eloquent and succinct posting. You have summed it up just perfectly.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Thank you PJR, kind of you to say!

Boy, it just really really ticks me off!
    If I didn't know better (and I really don't know better) I would think this was a concerted effort, intentional to continue to deflate the moral of all law enforcement officers, border security, sherriffs and anyone else that will dare to follow the law for an administration that so clearly doesn't want the law enforced. Insanity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12