Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Activist Suggests GOP Opposes Obama’s Amnesty Because of Racism – Then It Was

La Raza Activist Suggests GOP Opposes Obama’s Amnesty Because of Racism – Then It Was Trey Gowdy’s Turn

by Brian Hayes | Top Right News

Marielena Hincapie, the executive director of the National Immigration Law Center, a radical George Soros-funded group of lawyers that sues on behalf of illegal aliens, was testifying before a U.S. House hearing on Barack Obama’s executive action amnesty decree.

When asked by a Democrat Rep., in an apparent setup, “Why do you think Republicans oppose Obama’s unilateral action,” Hincapie suggested that race may be the reason the GOP opposes the first Black president on amnesty.
    Bad idea. Because the next Republican up was Trey Gowdy, and he was not happy.

Gowdy (R-S.C.) immediately challenged her:

“I could’ve sworn in response to a question you received… you suggested race is the basis for why we may have this constitutional perspective,” Gowdy said to Hincapie. “Did I understand you correctly?”
    “I believe I was responding to the question about, is there an explanation about why…” Hincapie began before being cut off.
    “Well let me offer another explanation to you, OK? Not a single Republican who is here right now has ever served under a Republican president — not one. So I hope I do live long enough to hold a Republican president to the exact same standard that I am holding this one. But for you to run to race as the explanation for why we hold the position that we do.”

Gowdy also pointed out how Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) had a “very different perspective on recess appointments when there was a Texan in the White House” and Republicans “never accused him of geographic discrimination.”

In fact — hell — for that matter, Sen. Obama had a different perspective on executive overreach than President Obama, and no one runs to race as an explanation for that. So I would just caution you to be careful when you try to import motives to people,” he added.

Gowdy then grilled Hincapie on the “limits of prosecutorial discretion” and other issues regarding Obama’s executive action to hand amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, unlawfully bypassing Congress.

WATCH:

http://toprightnews.com/?p=7472

Pass the FairTax and defund all these501 C 3 phony "charity" outfiits. They'll have no money under the FairTax because none of it is deductible on income tax because there is no income tax and no corporation will contribute to these sick causes they hide behind to line their pockets without a tax avoidance reason to do so. We can shut them all down with the FairTax, and rightly so. These outfits don't deserve to exist. Wake Up, People.

www.fairtax.org

We want to call members of Congress phonies because they don't have the courage to defund Obama Amnesty, yet as an organization we haven't taken up the cause of the FairTax which defunds all the 501 C 3 outfits that use tax payer money to work against US. So, as a result, all the organizations from the Ford Foundation to National Council of La Raza, National Immigration Law Center, MALDEF, United We Dream, etc., etc., etc., continue to operate with millions of dollars of tax exempt funds as well as direct grants from the government, which is why a representative from National Immigration Law Center is called to testify at a House hearing on illegal immigration, instead of William Gheen and Roy Beck.

We can't continue to ride the fence on this. Either we believe in what we're doing and want to cut-off every tentacle of this horrendous octopus ensnaring our nation in failure, or we don't, and the FairTax is one very easy way to cut-off the biggest, longest tentacle, the one with the money that enables all this illegal alien crap to begin with.

National Immigration Law Center - Total Revenue Last Year - $9,718,000

http://www.charitynavigator.org/inde...9#.VIJaKckQ2dU

National Council of La Raza - Total Revenue Last Year - $37,671,995

http://www.charitynavigator.org/inde...1#.VIJbM8kQ2dU

Ford Foundation Endowment - $10.9 Billion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Foundation

Get the picture?

FairTax Now! Stop the dirty money that funds the bad actions of these 501 C 3 "charities" impoverishing our people and bankrupting our nation.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-05-2014 at 09:37 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn