Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Americans Are 'Not Concerned' About Losing Jobs

According To La Raza Americans Are 'Not Concerned' About Losing Jobs To Illegals [Update]

By Digger

At a conference held by La Raza in Washington DC yesterday speakers said that Americans are "not concerned" about losing jobs to illegal aliens, but are in fact more concerned that illegal aliens are paying taxes. This research not surprisingly was conducted by themselves - which we should all take as an unbiased source I assume. I actually thought of filing this under the humor category, but the reality is that you will probably be hearing from the results of this "research" in interviews they do in the news.

I can see it now being spread around time and time again, without mentioning that there is no corroborating research other than their own. They now claim that 62% of Americans are more in favor of making illegal aliens legal residents so they pay taxes than they are in deporting them because they might take their job.

I can see the loaded poll question now "Would you rather have illegal aliens pay taxes or be deported because they may take your job?" Talk about a baited question that shows no truth. They could have also asked "Are you more concerned that illegal aliens pay taxes or that they should be deported because an illegal alien may break into your home and use a plastic tube to drain all your blood so that it may be used in a witchcraft ritual?" Who the hell would pick the later choice? A very small percentage.

They failed of course to mention that more than 80% of this country totally opposes illegal immigration in any fashion when asked directly. The only way they can get pro-illegal answers is if they skew the choice. Maybe next time they should ask "Would you rather give illegal aliens amnesty or have me pull a gun out and execute you right here on the spot?" I bet they could then headline "95% of Americans support Amnesty" at their next conference (Why only 95%? because of course there are the true patriots in this country who would rather die than see it given over to an invasion of foreigners).

CNS
    http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/a ... rcID=39335

[b][i]Americans are “not concernedâ€

Re: La Raza Americans Are 'Not Concerned' About Losing Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    According To La Raza Americans Are 'Not Concerned' About Losing Jobs To Illegals [Update]

By Digger

At a conference held by La Raza in Washington DC yesterday speakers said that Americans are "not concerned" about losing jobs to illegal aliens, but are in fact more concerned that illegal aliens are paying taxes. This research not surprisingly was conducted by themselves - which we should all take as an unbiased source I assume. I actually thought of filing this under the humor category, but the reality is that you will probably be hearing from the results of this "research" in interviews they do in the news.
    Back when the offshoring "boom" started in 2003 there were numerous articles about how the replacement of American workers by lower-cost ones in India would improve the economy. The idea was that firing Americans from their jobs would create more jobs for Americans.[?] This absurd idea was rewritten time and time again by shady "lobbyist" groups who came from India and convinced Hillary Clinton and George Bush of the "wisdom" of firing American workers from their jobs. Articles in magazines and newspapers would appear, obviously written by some shadowy self-interested "research" groups who all harped the same shrill song: "Fire American workers! Hurry up!". American workers were expected to read these Orwellian "research articles" and go "Golly, the sooner I lose my job the better things will be for America!". I even saw several articles that claimed by the year 2012 everyone would get their job backs; the articles almost universally were authored by a government official or corporate head in India.

Look around you and see the end results that widsom: parts of the US have plunged into a depression and both George Bush and Hillary Clinton are regarded as two of the most vile politicians to ever curse the American political landscape.

No surprise that La Raza has seen what a powerful "tool" this type of so-called "research" is; it is the perfect excuse, you can defend the most ridiculous ideas by finding a large variety of corrupt college professors or ambitious "journalists" willing to prostitute themselves for any idea connected to the rich and powerful.

I am beginning to think that La Raza is getting free samples from the drug cartels. ANYBODY who believes Americans are not worried about losing their jobs or the dying economy right now is either nuts, on drugs, delusional or just plain stupid.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am beginning to think that La Raza is getting free samples from the drug cartels.
    I laughed when I read that but then I thought about it and it's not funny. They're probably getting free drugs and cash! How else could they be so stupid and/or brainwashed? Too bad we can't do a check into their finances and do a drug test on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I am beginning to think that La Raza is getting free samples from the drug cartels.
    I laughed when I read that but then I thought about it and it's not funny. They're probably getting free drugs and cash! How else could they be so stupid and/or brainwashed? Too bad we can't do a check into their finances and do a drug test on them.
    It would explain why Johnny Sutton acts the way he does. They want to see the flow of drugs continue across the border, and cash is another form of drug as well for these people.

Most IA's don't make enough to pay taxes. They wouldn't pay any more taxes if they were legal than illegal. THey would qualify for govt. benefits if they were made legal and even greater drain.

I know of citizens who have lost their jobs to illegals but look at what state I'm from.

As for them paying taxes, that reminds me of the article posted here this past week about them paying taxes, they file their income taxes and get a huge refund back. What about the refunds huh? Does La Raza talk about that? So if they pay but get more back that doesn't sound like a deal to our country to me.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn