Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Conference Smears Immigration Patriots

http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/pu ... 4087.shtml

La Raza Conference Smears Immigration Patriots
    by William F. Jasper
    July 24, 2006

How’s this for sordid hypocrisy? An organization that identifies itself by race and that promotes militant racism denounces as "racist" and "xenophobic" American citizens who merely insist that our government enforce our borders.

Translated into English, the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) means National Council of The Race. “The Race” in this instance refers to people of Mexican descent. The recent NCLR national conference in Los Angeles featured a presentation by Joanna Mendelson — investigative reporter with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of Southern California entitled “Keeping Our Institutions Safe.”

Sam Antonio, national immigration spokesman for the John Birch Society, attended the conference as a correspondent for THE NEW AMERICAN. He described the ADL program as a vicious example of the sandwich smear: “Responsible, patriotic organizations such as the Minutemen and the California Coalition for Immigration Reform [CCIR] were repeatedly cited as ‘virulent’ and ‘anti-Hispanic,’ and grouped together with the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazi groups like Stormfront.”

The ADL slide show particularly focused on CCIR leader Barbara Coe. “Mrs. Coe was mentioned by name several times as though she were some dangerous Public Enemy No. 1,” said Antonio. “I know Barbara very well and have worked with her for many years. She’s a wonderful lady who has done tremendous work to secure our borders, certainly not the racist ogre the ADL and NCLR try to make her out to be.” When informed by THE NEW AMERICAN that she had been singled out at the NCLR conference, Mrs. Coe replied that although she deeply resents false characterizations of her as a racist, “I guess it could be considered an honor of sorts to be singled out for attack by the real racists, the leaders of La Raza.”
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't believe that members of our government and corporate America is supporting a group named "the race". What on earth do our politicians think they are doing? Someone must be nuts and getting a real kick out of this stupidity. Has our government gone completely insane, Americans are losing their trust in the government and they don't seem to care, they refuse to enforce our laws, they are encouraging racial groups, they are allowing criminals, drugs and terrorist to cross our borders. I watch the british parliment on c-span sometimes and it is unbelievable what is going on in their country. They complain about crime running rampant and not much being done about it, they complain about the waiting for months sometimes to get medical care even for things like heart problems and cancer, the immigration problem and lack of assimilation. It is a frightening situation.

November cannot come soon enough!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    It's funny that La Raza classifies Americans as racist, when in fact it is they who are the actual racist. Americans aren't a specific race - we're white, black brown, yellow, and red. What we hate is illegal immigration and the lack of enforcement of our written laws that were designed to protect our country and its citizens. The La Raza on the other hand have made it very clear, it is the gringos they hate! Now tell me, who is the racist?

Hey, I've got several hispanic friends (I'm caucasian) and we get along great (they're American citizens). When are these idiot illegal alien advocates going to get it through their thick skulls that race is not the issue? Actually, they know it's not the issue, but when you don't have much of an argument to start with - you must attempt to focus attention somewhere!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe it's the plan to divide and conquer.