Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

if the people who hand out welfare, food stamps, WiC and other federal and state monies would investigate people, like going to the address in the evening and talking to even neighbors, im betting that most applications would be denied.

and we dont need to deport. make it tough on workers and employers hiring. do the check mentioned above and if these people have no money they will leave on their own

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I have said this before, there are hundreds of surplus jet airliners sitting at Mojave and Victorville airports. If put into service they could fly home 20,000 illegal daily, or 5 million a year. Fire them babies up!!
    Now this is the kind of creative thinking our so called leaders should be coming up with! I know we have plenty of pilots in the National Guard who can fly these aircraft! Instead of sending 200 National Guardsmen to the border, send 200 National Guard Pilots to Mojave and assign them an aircraft on standby.

Illegal invader airlift of 2010 (IIAL)!
    We have a 747 and MD 11 international captains in the family. They will donate their time and fly them to the nine major city airports in Mexico. until all illegals are all returned safely to their countries. If you were to get the word out, you would have qualified pilots lining up to do the same

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    if the people who hand out welfare, food stamps, WiC and other federal and state monies would investigate people, like going to the address in the evening and talking to even neighbors, im betting that most applications would be denied.

and we dont need to deport. make it tough on workers and employers hiring. do the check mentioned above and if these people have no money they will leave on their own
    I have a friend who used to work with the state family support agency. He would tell me that women would give a SSN and when he ran the number he would get pages of names with the same number. Same for our local hospital. One SSN "belongs" to 45 patients at the same hospital. If the Social Security Admin would protect citizens, we could end a lot of this, but they're more concerned with getting their hands in our wallets. It angers me that if an illegal is using my SSN, the agency will not inform me. I have to wait until my credit is destroyed to find out.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

I have a friend who used to work with the state family support agency. He would tell me that women would give a SSN and when he ran the number he would get pages of names with the same number. Same for our local hospital. One SSN "belongs" to 45 patients at the same hospital. If the Social Security Admin would protect citizens, we could end a lot of this, but they're more concerned with getting their hands in our wallets. It angers me that if an illegal is using my SSN, the agency will not inform me. I have to wait until my credit is destroyed to find out.
    IMHO, any program that is going to count on "self deportation" is kidding themselves. If you have someones SS# and are successful in its fraudulent use, what is going to stop you from staying here. There is more than one thriving business here and abroad that produces very, very good convincing I.D.'s that will pass muster. Illegals also birth a child here, the child gets a social security at birth and the parent uses it. If you don't have a child, they steal other infants SS#'s like they are doing in the state of Utah.

Take the case of the female senior citizen in Tucson, Az. She had been getting her social security checks regularly deposited in her checking account.....one day they stopped. Reason? the illegal alien who was using her social security number was killed in a car wreck. The social security administration is notified upon any death. The guy with the stolen SS# died and all payments stopped to that number. What am I missing here, how is a self deporting program going to stop that kind of mess? This woman has regained her only source of income, but it took her months to do so.

I have posted this before....I should probably send it to my congressman, but I doubt any of them are reading their mail these days.

NO ANCHOR BABIES

EMPLOYERS WHO KNOWINGLY HIRE ILLEGALS ARE SUBJECT TO TEN (10) YEARS IN JAIL...no reduced sentences.

ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO STEAL A SS# GETS LIFE. Talk to anyone who has been the victim of this criminal act and see what it does to their life. I personally know someone who has been fighting this theft for 5 years!

WITHIN NO MORE THAN FIVE YEARS, ALL FEDERAL AND STATE COMMUNICATIONS VERBAL OR WRITTEN SHALL BE IN ENGLISH ONLY. "NO MORE #1 FOR #2 FOR"

NO DRIVERS LICENSES (OF ANY KIND) ISSUED TO ILLEGAL ALIENS

At least that will be a start

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I have said this before, there are hundreds of surplus jet airliners sitting at Mojave and Victorville airports. If put into service they could fly home 20,000 illegal daily, or 5 million a year. Fire them babies up!!
    Now this is the kind of creative thinking our so called leaders should be coming up with! I know we have plenty of pilots in the National Guard who can fly these aircraft! Instead of sending 200 National Guardsmen to the border, send 200 National Guard Pilots to Mojave and assign them an aircraft on standby.

Illegal invader airlift of 2010 (IIAL)!
    I would completely volunteer my services to fly these aircraft. I am fully Commerical/ATP rated on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004!!

In all seriousness, this IS a good idea. I was driving through Abilene, Tx the other day by the airport and noticed a ton of the American Eagle SAAB-340 turboprops that they don't use anymore just sitting there collecting dust. There are PLENTY of furloughed pilots that would just be able to get their hours in, and not sit at home waiting for a phone call.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

I still have my pilot's license. I'm a bit rusty and would need to get my medical renewed, but I'd be more than happy to volunteer my services!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    La Raza: Deporting 12 Million Illegal Aliens ‘Not a Realistic Situation’ and U.S. Should Stop Trying
    1. Set a Time frame.. they don't leave POP open the FEMA Camps; Bye Bye and don't come back .. if there are no FEMA Camps I will build them FREE of Charge

2. That cheap number of 12 Million Illegal Aliens ain't flying anymore

3. With U-6 Unemployment at 23.6 percent = 32.3 Million Americans did ya really think we were going to Allow El President'e Obama / A.K.A. El~Commendant'e of Mexico Del North to allow Illegal Aliens to compete legally for those jobs

4. STOP all Free Loading Benefits ~ I am sick of being ROBBED BLIND by the GROSSLY INCOMPETENT / GROSSLY NEGLIGENT Federal Fricken Government just because they FAIL TO UP Hold Laws based on whether they like them or NOT

5. You Open Border Politicians are not off of the hook; you are still Liable for every, robbery, rape, murder... the list goes on and on ... for every American Citizen in your district that is harmed killed by Illegal Aliens .. you are an Unendighted co-conspiritor of each and every crime commited

Oh for heaven's sake. Of course it's realistic to deport 12 million or however many illegal aliens there really are. Our state and local law enforcement officers can deport them all. Obviously it's best for US and the illegals if they deport themselves and depart our country voluntarily, families intact, but if they don't or choose not to for some untold reason, then of course we can and will deport them. After all, it IS the law.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You’re exactly right Judy! But you know as well as I do that very few illegal invaders will self deport! It's simply too easy in this country for them to receive benefits via their numerous anchor babies, as well as commit identity theft and benefits derived through that crime. Further, too many employers around this country have no fear in hiring this source of cheap and illegal labor.

Above all, illegal invaders are experts at taking advantage of our system and nothing will stop them so long as they are here. They have no fear whatsoever, especially with this administration at the helm, which is hell bent on empowering illegal invaders! For every Arizona, there are 5 states that welcome invaders with open arms. That's changing however!

The only way to remove them is through strict enforcement of our laws and to physically remove invaders when local law enforcement comes into contact with them. No more anchor babies and harsh jail terms for those who hire illegal invaders.

You’re exactly right Judy! But you know as well as I do that very few illegal invaders will self deport! It's simply too easy in this country for them to receive benefits via their numerous anchor babies, as well as commit identity theft benefits derived through that crime. These people are experts at taking advantage of our system and nothing will stop them so long as they are here.
    I agree, the current problem with deporting them is the deportation courts, I think the rule of thumb is with two anchor babies or more non felons can stay.
    That is why Congress needs to make the citizenship of ALL anchor babies conditional, reform the immigration court guidelines, and the local police need to charge every illegal they can with document theft which is a felony.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast