Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Goons make "perfect horses asses" of thems

Today’s Letter: A California Reader Reports That La Raza Goons Disrupt Ceremony Honoring Pete Wilson
    http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_082607.htm

In San Diego , a ceremony honoring former mayor Pete Wilson was held on Saturday.

Wilson served as San Diego’s mayor before becoming a U.S. Senator and governor of California. [Wilson Statue Is Unveiled As Latinos, Gays Protest, By Jeanette Steele, San Diego Union-Tribune, August 26, 2007]

To commemorate his leadership in the revitalization of the downtown area, a bronze statue of his likeness was unveiled before a gathering of supporters and local big shots.

Unfortunately, the festivities were almost totally drowned out.

A large contingent from the La Raza, along with sundry other radicals and malcontents, packed a designated protest area across a narrow street from the protected V.I.P. area. They had come to excoriate Wilson for his support of Proposition 187 during the 1994 gubernatorial election.

Despite the large presence of San Diego Police Department officers who were augmented by hired private security, the agitators tried to ruin the ceremony.

I was standing on an elevated platform just outside the secure area. Those of us there could hear nothing. The master of ceremonies, former mayor and current radio talk show host Roger Hedgecock, as well as the other speakers, were overwhelmed by the din of drums, sirens, chanting and yelling coming from the hostile crowd.

Wilson and his wife Gayle remained gracious and steadfast in spite of it all.

Asked Wilson of the crowd:

[color=red] [b]“Isn't this a great country that anyone can make a perfect horse's ass of himself at any time?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Mexifornia.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Let's see, they are taking American jobs, demanding more rights, robbing, raping, killing, driving drunk, importing illegal drugs etc ... and now they want to tell us what statues we can erect. Only in America.

I guess we will have to call La Raza before putting up another statue.

We use to be able to have great gathering out doors but thanks to the illegals that is a right being taken away from us, Just another reason to remove them from our country. When you don't agree with them they believe you should not be heard.

It might be a great country when you can make a horses ass out of your self but not at the expense of the American citizens freedom of speech. They should have been arrested for disturbing the piece and probably no permit to gather in that area, being a public nuisances. It is time to stop these people there must be one of these laws they can use to disband them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

But the American citizens can't have a gattering or rally....cause the police won't spend extra to protect us....not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't that just like them to protest this way. Unruly mobs who gather together chanting loudly in spanish, pounding on drums, while carrying racist signs and foreign flags, without permits to protest, should be put in paddy wagons and carted off to jail.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That demonstration did nothing for their cause and opened many eyes I'm sure.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ah, yes, Prop 187! I was in college in L.A. during that debacle. My roommate was a Mexican-American engineering student who went out with the droves to protest en masse. She was waving a Mexican flag.

Suffice to say we had a bit of a fight over the whole situation, and barely made it through the rest of the school year living together.

Looking back, I think I remember she was a first generation Mexican-American, which means her parents may very well have been illegals who brought their kids to the U.S. for a "better life." I don't know if she was on scholarship or not, but my school was a pretty expensive private school in L.A. (Loyola Marymount). I remember being disgusted with her waving the Mexican flag. And I was further disgusted when Prop 187 was shot down.

Not much has changed, now has it?

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by controlledImmigration
    Let's see, they are taking American jobs, demanding more rights, robbing, raping, killing, driving drunk, importing illegal drugs etc ... and now they want to tell us what statues we can erect. Only in America.

I guess we will have to call La Raza before putting up another statue.
    It sounds like dealing with my three year old. If I let him get one toy today, next time we go to the store he demands two. It is a severe case of give an inch, take a mile. The way I handle the little guy's tantrums is I send him to his room. Maybe finding a large room with bars on the windows might help this tantrum throwing crowd.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    I don't know if she was on scholarship or not, but my school was a pretty expensive private school in L.A. (Loyola Marymount). I remember being disgusted with her waving the Mexican flag. And I was further disgusted when Prop 187 was shot down.

Not much has changed, now has it?

TexasGal
    In the city and county of LA things have changed, for the worse. You wouldn't notice it much up at Loyola Marymount though. Palos Verdes isn't really much affected by illegal immigration. Do they still have the drunken friars at LMU? I used to hear a lot about the drunken friars from a friend of mine who used to go to LMU. Nice school BTW. Prime real estate in LA. Have you ever been to Paco's?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada